- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Shut Up, Lance Armstrong… Love, Keith Olbermann
Keith Olbermann is seriously killing it on ESPN. He basically made our “Shut Up” series obsolete, because he typically shut up the same person that we were trying to shut up, but did it more effectively.
Now he’s back on SportsGrid, shutting up Lance Armstrong. Please watch this; you’ll almost feel bad for Lance and his dickishness.
“Lance, to use your words: You’re an f-ing schmuck. You’re a fraud; you’re a cheat. Happy Holidays.”
- Filed Under:
- Lance Armstrong
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'