- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Shut Up, Lance Armstrong… Love, Keith Olbermann
Keith Olbermann is seriously killing it on ESPN. He basically made our “Shut Up” series obsolete, because he typically shut up the same person that we were trying to shut up, but did it more effectively.
Now he’s back on SportsGrid, shutting up Lance Armstrong. Please watch this; you’ll almost feel bad for Lance and his dickishness.
“Lance, to use your words: You’re an f-ing schmuck. You’re a fraud; you’re a cheat. Happy Holidays.”
- Filed Under:
- Lance Armstrong
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts