- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Shut Up, Lance Armstrong… Love, Keith Olbermann
Keith Olbermann is seriously killing it on ESPN. He basically made our “Shut Up” series obsolete, because he typically shut up the same person that we were trying to shut up, but did it more effectively.
Now he’s back on SportsGrid, shutting up Lance Armstrong. Please watch this; you’ll almost feel bad for Lance and his dickishness.
“Lance, to use your words: You’re an f-ing schmuck. You’re a fraud; you’re a cheat. Happy Holidays.”
- Filed Under:
- Lance Armstrong
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week