- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Shut Up, Lance Armstrong… Love, Keith Olbermann
Keith Olbermann is seriously killing it on ESPN. He basically made our “Shut Up” series obsolete, because he typically shut up the same person that we were trying to shut up, but did it more effectively.
Now he’s back on SportsGrid, shutting up Lance Armstrong. Please watch this; you’ll almost feel bad for Lance and his dickishness.
“Lance, to use your words: You’re an f-ing schmuck. You’re a fraud; you’re a cheat. Happy Holidays.”
- Filed Under:
- Lance Armstrong
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts