- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Shut Up, Lance Armstrong… Love, Keith Olbermann
Keith Olbermann is seriously killing it on ESPN. He basically made our “Shut Up” series obsolete, because he typically shut up the same person that we were trying to shut up, but did it more effectively.
Now he’s back on SportsGrid, shutting up Lance Armstrong. Please watch this; you’ll almost feel bad for Lance and his dickishness.
“Lance, to use your words: You’re an f-ing schmuck. You’re a fraud; you’re a cheat. Happy Holidays.”
- Filed Under:
- Lance Armstrong
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.