- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Description Of The Cardinals Is On Wikipedia/Google Right Now
This description of the St. Louis Cardinals is the first thing you see when you Google the team, and as you can see, it apparently takes a while to fix stuff on Wikipedia. Barstool Sports noticed this earlier today, and as of this writing it still hasn’t been fixed.
That would be cool — even hilarious — if the message wasn’t so idiotic. This is amusing no one, except perhaps the Boston 11-year-old who wrote it.
Update: Apparently fixed.
- Filed Under:
- St. Louis Cardinals
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts