- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Description Of The Cardinals Is On Wikipedia/Google Right Now
This description of the St. Louis Cardinals is the first thing you see when you Google the team, and as you can see, it apparently takes a while to fix stuff on Wikipedia. Barstool Sports noticed this earlier today, and as of this writing it still hasn’t been fixed.
That would be cool — even hilarious — if the message wasn’t so idiotic. This is amusing no one, except perhaps the Boston 11-year-old who wrote it.
Update: Apparently fixed.
- Filed Under:
- St. Louis Cardinals
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'