- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
This Description Of The Cardinals Is On Wikipedia/Google Right Now
This description of the St. Louis Cardinals is the first thing you see when you Google the team, and as you can see, it apparently takes a while to fix stuff on Wikipedia. Barstool Sports noticed this earlier today, and as of this writing it still hasn’t been fixed.
That would be cool — even hilarious — if the message wasn’t so idiotic. This is amusing no one, except perhaps the Boston 11-year-old who wrote it.
Update: Apparently fixed.
- Filed Under:
- St. Louis Cardinals
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- NBA's Best Friends Reunited in Philly
- Manny Pacquiao Says He's Back