- Your NFL TV Viewing Maps For Today, Including The Game That No One Wanted
- How Does Rex Ryan Still Have A Job?
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 7 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Al Jefferson In 2K15: Worst Voiceover Ever?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Description Of The Cardinals Is On Wikipedia/Google Right Now
This description of the St. Louis Cardinals is the first thing you see when you Google the team, and as you can see, it apparently takes a while to fix stuff on Wikipedia. Barstool Sports noticed this earlier today, and as of this writing it still hasn’t been fixed.
That would be cool — even hilarious — if the message wasn’t so idiotic. This is amusing no one, except perhaps the Boston 11-year-old who wrote it.
Update: Apparently fixed.
- Filed Under:
- St. Louis Cardinals
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts