- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Description Of The Cardinals Is On Wikipedia/Google Right Now
This description of the St. Louis Cardinals is the first thing you see when you Google the team, and as you can see, it apparently takes a while to fix stuff on Wikipedia. Barstool Sports noticed this earlier today, and as of this writing it still hasn’t been fixed.
That would be cool — even hilarious — if the message wasn’t so idiotic. This is amusing no one, except perhaps the Boston 11-year-old who wrote it.
Update: Apparently fixed.
- Filed Under:
- St. Louis Cardinals
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry