- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Woman May Face Jail For Allegedly Ordering Dodgeball Bombardment Of 12-Year-Old Boy
Before we get to the most awesome local sports description of the year so far, below, let’s set the scene. It’s a birthday party event at Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park in Waukesha, Wis., where the party of kids were playing dodgeball. But things got out of hand when one mother, 27-year-old Dominique Jude of Milwaukee, got into a confrontation with a 12-year-old boy. Things quickly escalated, according to police, and now she could be looking at jail time.
According to a criminal complaint obtained by the local television news station, the boy threw a dodgeball at Jude’s face as well as her son’s head. Witnesses alerted police they saw Jude grab the boy, scold him and order other children to launch dodgeballs in his direction. When contacted by WISN-TV, Jude claimed she was simply asking the boy: How would you like it if someone hit you in the face?
Well, since it’s dodgeball, I think he’d be OK with it.
- Filed Under:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'