- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Woman May Face Jail For Allegedly Ordering Dodgeball Bombardment Of 12-Year-Old Boy
Before we get to the most awesome local sports description of the year so far, below, let’s set the scene. It’s a birthday party event at Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park in Waukesha, Wis., where the party of kids were playing dodgeball. But things got out of hand when one mother, 27-year-old Dominique Jude of Milwaukee, got into a confrontation with a 12-year-old boy. Things quickly escalated, according to police, and now she could be looking at jail time.
According to a criminal complaint obtained by the local television news station, the boy threw a dodgeball at Jude’s face as well as her son’s head. Witnesses alerted police they saw Jude grab the boy, scold him and order other children to launch dodgeballs in his direction. When contacted by WISN-TV, Jude claimed she was simply asking the boy: How would you like it if someone hit you in the face?
Well, since it’s dodgeball, I think he’d be OK with it.
- Filed Under:
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs