- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
British Cycling Team Unveils New Fishnet ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ Uniform That They Are Actually Going To Wear
Team Sky’s Chris Froome knows that, in order to win the Tour de France, a cyclist must leave no stone unturned. Including the stone labeled “aerodynamic fishnet onesie.”
Go ahead, turn that stone. TURN IT!
Though we’re exceedingly happy that cycling apparel designer Rapha chose an opaque fabric for the rider’s “bone zone,” we’re not exactly thrilled to see a sexual revolution in the sport of professional bicycle racing. Whatever happened to the days of steroids being the desired advantage in endurance sports? Kinda makes one nostaglic for the juicing era, doesn’t it? Froome, who is the defending Tour de France winner, posted this tweet two days ago, modeling the new gear THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WOULD WE EVER WEAR UNLESS MAYBE YOU HAVE IT IN A MEN’S MEDIUM.
Fitting room’s over there? Great, thanks. (Don’t tell anyone about this, please.)
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Mayweather Jr. Ready for Rematch with Alvarez
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar