- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Tour de France Weekend Recap: Rider Has Diarrhea, Pulls Over To Use Spectator’s RV Toilet
Today is a rest day at the Tour de France, and I’m sure that some riders could use the rest more than others. This below happened on Saturday, as Arnaud Demare of France encountered some gastronomical discomfort during the 14th stage. Luckily, some fans in this sport have RVs.
It’ll take until Tuesday to air that thing out.
* Sunday’s Stage 15 winner was Alexander Kristoff:
— Sky Sports Cycling (@SkyCycling) July 20, 2014
* Jack Bauer, riding for the American Garmin-Sharp team, was bidding to become the first New Zealander to win a stage at the Tour. But he was outsprinted in the final 400 meters of the 138-mile section that ended in Nimes. The resulting outpouring of emotion was rather heartbreaking.
— Denver Post Sports (@DenverSportNews) July 21, 2014
* How to watch: NBC Sports is charging as much as $29.99 for tour-long web access. However, NBC’s offerings are chock full of bells and whistles that may justify the charges for some race fans.
Tour de France Live will have live video of the entire race, while allowing viewers to pause, rewind, and re-watch in slow motion. It will offer analysis, live GPS, and the ability to follow individual riders. NBC Sports is selling single-day web access for $4.99, with the entire tour (it ends July 27) available for $29.99. Android and iPhone apps cost $14.99.
* The schedule, with start times subject to change (via Zap2it):
Mon., July 21 8 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. Rest Day NBCSN
Tues., July 22 8 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Stage 16: Carcassonne to Bagnéres-de-Luchon (LIVE) NBCSN
Tues., July 22 8 p.m. – 11 p.m. Stage 16: Carcassonne to Bagnéres-de-Luchon NBCSN
Wed., July 23 8 a.m. – Noon Stage 17: Saint-Gaudens to Saint-Lary-Soulan Pla d’Adet (LIVE) NBCSN
Wed., July 23 1 a.m. – 3 a.m. Stage 17: Saint-Gaudens to Saint-Lary-Soulan Pla d’Adet NBCSN
Thurs., July 24 8 a.m. – Noon Stage 18: Pau to Hautacam (LIVE) NBCSN
Thurs., July 24 8 p.m. – 11 p.m. Stage 18: Pau to Hautacam NBCSN
Fri., July 25 8 a.m. – Noon Stage 19: Mauboutguet Pays du Val d’Adour to Gergerac (LIVE) NBCSN
Fri., July 25 8 p.m. – 11 p.m. Stage 19: Mauboutguet Pays du Val d’Adour to Gergerac NBCSN
Sat., July 26 8 a.m. – Noon Stage 20: Bergerac to Périgueux (LIVE) NBCSN
Sat., July 26 8 p.m. – 11 p.m. Stage 20: Bergerac to Périgueux NBCSN
Sun., July 27 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Stage 21: Évry to Paris Champs-Élysées (LIVE) NBCSN
Sun., July 27 2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Tour de France Review Show NBC
Sun., July 27 8 p.m. – 11 p.m. Stage 21: Évry to Paris Champs-Élysées NBCSN
Did you know the hidden message in the Tour de France logo? pic.twitter.com/yrAZ6zYnJF
— Brilliant Ads (@Brilliant_Ads) July 20, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Tour De France
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts