- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
You’ve Gotta Love This ‘Thrill Of Victory’ Photo, No Matter Where You’re From
Quite the free skate. pic.twitter.com/tyXL7XP33h
— NBC Olympics (@NBCOlympics) February 13, 2014
Apparently Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia turned in a pairs free skate performance for the ages, winning the gold at the Iceberg Skating Palace. Not sure how you know you’ve won the gold while you’re still out on the ice, but it makes for some dramatic photos when the two broke down with pure joy and relief.
Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia win the gold medal in pairs figure skating (Photo: Josh Haner/NYT) pic.twitter.com/I4N9b6VTyR
— NYT Olympics (@SochiNYT) February 13, 2014
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts