- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You’ve Gotta Love This ‘Thrill Of Victory’ Photo, No Matter Where You’re From
Quite the free skate. pic.twitter.com/tyXL7XP33h
— NBC Olympics (@NBCOlympics) February 13, 2014
Apparently Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia turned in a pairs free skate performance for the ages, winning the gold at the Iceberg Skating Palace. Not sure how you know you’ve won the gold while you’re still out on the ice, but it makes for some dramatic photos when the two broke down with pure joy and relief.
Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia win the gold medal in pairs figure skating (Photo: Josh Haner/NYT) pic.twitter.com/I4N9b6VTyR
— NYT Olympics (@SochiNYT) February 13, 2014
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?