- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Sports Illustrated Writer Richard Deitsch Goes After Colin Cowherd For Saying ‘African-American Men Don’t Watch Hockey’
Is Colin Cowherd wrong to speak in absolutes about race or was Richard Deitsch being too literal when he blasted Cowherd for his hyperbolic statement on the relatively low percentage of African-American hockey fans?
He is the shadow in the night. He is the wind. He is the guy on TV who brags about his presence in NBA locker rooms at least once a week. FACT: You cannot take a poop in an NBA locker room with S.A.S. knowing its exact dimensions.
Week 5′s worst projected fantasy performances: Eli Manning, Andre Williams, Jarius Wright, and Frank Gore.