- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- Kobe Bryant Has Best Possible Answer To 'Iggy Azalea Or Swaggy P' Question
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Trent Richardson: The Second Worst-Running Back Ever?
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dan Patrick was smiling from ear-to-ear today when he got a chance to talk about “the mothership” and how she handles her naughty underlings. Rich Eisen joined the program as the two reminisced/complain about their former employer. If you’re sour on ESPN right now, you need to see this…
The suspension is for three weeks, and covers all platforms. Also we’re pretty sure an ankle monitor is involved.
This week, I’ll look at Reggie Bush, Owen Daniels, Geno Smith, and the Ravens D/ST, all of which have been projected incorrectly by a huge, evil corporation run by monsters who hate kittens.
“Roger Goodell could’ve lived up to the standards he placed on players when I was in the league,” Bruschi said. “For those mistakes he made — if someone else made those there would’ve been heavy repercussions.”