- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN’s Nancy Grace says some pretty outlandish stuff, and that fact isn’t lost on his co-workers, who aren’t technically allowed to roll their eyes on live TV after he goes on a hyperbolic rant. Karl Ravech did the next best thing…
Not everyone can fill out a bracket like Jim O’Bright. So why punish the guy who gets a few extra games wrong with this terrible live TV stunt? Oh, wait — because it’s fun to watch Greenie get pooped on and freakout like a real housewife. Never mind.
Would you like the UConn riots described to you by a robot? Here you go!
@_neillam i have forwarded these comments to charles shipan at your university.
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) April 8, 2014
Ugh. There is so much wrong with this.
And no one started building an ark. Will this catch on and be repeated? Ratings will tell. Here’s a review of the broadcast.