- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
ESPN Thinks The Murderer Was Aaron Rodgers, Not Aaron Hernandez (UPDATE: Rodgers Did Not Laugh)
We don’t mean to make light of this tragedy, but laughing always helps. We give ESPN a lot of crap, usually justified, but Jeremy Schaap is undoubtedly one of the best journalists in the business and has been doing a fine job reporting on the Odin Lloyd murder case and the involvement of ex-Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.
Schaap simply misspoke in this SportsCenter clip from yesterday, but that doesn’t mean we didn’t laugh.
It was a nice break from the sadness, especially after hearing the vomit-inducing news that Hernandez might have been involved in another murder.
UPDATE: Rodgers did not laugh.
@AaronRodgers12 funny, no. But I did correct myself, right then, which of course the clip does not include.
— Jeremy Schaap (@JeremySchaap) June 27, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Hernandez
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts