- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
ESPN Thinks The Murderer Was Aaron Rodgers, Not Aaron Hernandez (UPDATE: Rodgers Did Not Laugh)
We don’t mean to make light of this tragedy, but laughing always helps. We give ESPN a lot of crap, usually justified, but Jeremy Schaap is undoubtedly one of the best journalists in the business and has been doing a fine job reporting on the Odin Lloyd murder case and the involvement of ex-Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.
Schaap simply misspoke in this SportsCenter clip from yesterday, but that doesn’t mean we didn’t laugh.
It was a nice break from the sadness, especially after hearing the vomit-inducing news that Hernandez might have been involved in another murder.
UPDATE: Rodgers did not laugh.
@AaronRodgers12 funny, no. But I did correct myself, right then, which of course the clip does not include.
— Jeremy Schaap (@JeremySchaap) June 27, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Hernandez
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims