- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch Ed Werder Make An Andy Reid Fat Joke, Then Trip Over His Words As He Admires His Own Handiwork
Ed’s real proud of himself for this one, folks. You can tell, because after he makes his little funny about the Chiefs’ new head coach, it takes him a few beats to get his bearings. The sheer thrill of making an Andy Reid fat joke — on SportsCenter, no less — is enough to make one of ESPN’s highest-profile football reporters briefly forget what the hell it was he was talking about in the first place.
Said Werder: “Chiefs’ owner Clark Hunt and his delegation which includes GM Scott Pioli has actually left Philadelphia and returned to Kansas City without Andy Reid in-tow. Now, I don’t know if that’s because Andy Reid would put the plane over the weight limit…”
Badum. And. Ching.
My question: how much back-and-forth did Ed do in his own mind before he made this joke? Because he’s clearly excited, and one would think there was at least some sort of inner dialogue before he unleashed this fat joke on SportsCenter’s still-groggy AM viewership. But whatever, what’s messed up about this is that Andy Reid has been a giant human being ever since he was, like, 13. Remember that video CBS showed, of a hulking, barely teenaged Reid participating in a punt, pass, and kick competition? These are glandular problems we’re talking about, Ed. For shame.
Here’s his joke about Andy Reid crashing the Chiefs’ plane with his fatness.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers