- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Boston College Claims NCAA Hockey Title Thanks To Brilliant Goal
Johnny Gaudreau is the prototypical “waterbug” hockey player, ridiculously fast with great hands, and both of those things were on display on this goal.
The story of the NCAA tournament for the Boston College Eagles has revolved primarily around goalie Parker Milner, who registered two straight shutouts in the Regionals and allowed only one goal in each of their Frozen Four games. BC finished their season with 19 straight wins by defeating the Ferris State Bulldogs by a final of 4-1, but in a tight 2-1 one game with Milner standing on his head, this goal on a brilliant display of puck handling & control essentially sealed it.
Absolutely love the screaming BC fan losing her mind.
Ferris State was really considered an underdog all along, even as they won the CCHA regular season title – a league that includes perennial powers Michigan and Miami (OH) as well as fellow NCAA Tournament participant Western Michigan. Nevertheless, they not only played well, if not for Milner it may have been BC scrambling to tie the game rather than Ferris State.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'