- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Boston College Claims NCAA Hockey Title Thanks To Brilliant Goal
Johnny Gaudreau is the prototypical “waterbug” hockey player, ridiculously fast with great hands, and both of those things were on display on this goal.
The story of the NCAA tournament for the Boston College Eagles has revolved primarily around goalie Parker Milner, who registered two straight shutouts in the Regionals and allowed only one goal in each of their Frozen Four games. BC finished their season with 19 straight wins by defeating the Ferris State Bulldogs by a final of 4-1, but in a tight 2-1 one game with Milner standing on his head, this goal on a brilliant display of puck handling & control essentially sealed it.
Absolutely love the screaming BC fan losing her mind.
Ferris State was really considered an underdog all along, even as they won the CCHA regular season title – a league that includes perennial powers Michigan and Miami (OH) as well as fellow NCAA Tournament participant Western Michigan. Nevertheless, they not only played well, if not for Milner it may have been BC scrambling to tie the game rather than Ferris State.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside