- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Did Woodrow Wilson Invent Fantasy Baseball In 1871? (Video)
Keith Olbermann presents the tantalizing possibility on ESPN …
Yes, in 1871, the future 28th President of the United States would have been 15 years old, which makes this even more possible. Watch below:
Not hard to believe that young Tommy Wilson would have been a stats geek, or that he would have played out all of these games, somehow, using dice or playing cards or whatever. The guy who went on to found the League of Nations wouldn’t just make stuff up out of thin air.
If true, does this finally make up for the fact that he invented the income tax?
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement