- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Did Woodrow Wilson Invent Fantasy Baseball In 1871? (Video)
Keith Olbermann presents the tantalizing possibility on ESPN …
Yes, in 1871, the future 28th President of the United States would have been 15 years old, which makes this even more possible. Watch below:
Not hard to believe that young Tommy Wilson would have been a stats geek, or that he would have played out all of these games, somehow, using dice or playing cards or whatever. The guy who went on to found the League of Nations wouldn’t just make stuff up out of thin air.
If true, does this finally make up for the fact that he invented the income tax?
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Which NFL Quarterback is the Best Runner?
- San Francisco 49ers Preseason: Taking The Bad With The Good
- What Colin Kaepernick Looks Like as a Soccer Player
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy