- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Did Woodrow Wilson Invent Fantasy Baseball In 1871? (Video)
Keith Olbermann presents the tantalizing possibility on ESPN …
Yes, in 1871, the future 28th President of the United States would have been 15 years old, which makes this even more possible. Watch below:
Not hard to believe that young Tommy Wilson would have been a stats geek, or that he would have played out all of these games, somehow, using dice or playing cards or whatever. The guy who went on to found the League of Nations wouldn’t just make stuff up out of thin air.
If true, does this finally make up for the fact that he invented the income tax?
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real