- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Did Woodrow Wilson Invent Fantasy Baseball In 1871? (Video)
Keith Olbermann presents the tantalizing possibility on ESPN …
Yes, in 1871, the future 28th President of the United States would have been 15 years old, which makes this even more possible. Watch below:
Not hard to believe that young Tommy Wilson would have been a stats geek, or that he would have played out all of these games, somehow, using dice or playing cards or whatever. The guy who went on to found the League of Nations wouldn’t just make stuff up out of thin air.
If true, does this finally make up for the fact that he invented the income tax?
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?