- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Did Woodrow Wilson Invent Fantasy Baseball In 1871? (Video)
Keith Olbermann presents the tantalizing possibility on ESPN …
Yes, in 1871, the future 28th President of the United States would have been 15 years old, which makes this even more possible. Watch below:
Not hard to believe that young Tommy Wilson would have been a stats geek, or that he would have played out all of these games, somehow, using dice or playing cards or whatever. The guy who went on to found the League of Nations wouldn’t just make stuff up out of thin air.
If true, does this finally make up for the fact that he invented the income tax?
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason