- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
ESPN’s Around The Horn: Breaking Bad Edition (Horning Bad?)
As we’ve noted thousands of times, ESPN is a master of commercials. This time, “Around The Horn” has dug into the pop culture bin and removed “Breaking Bad.” The title, “Horning Bad” is quite odd, but the commercial is worth watching, especially for “Breaking Bad” fans.
I don’t watch “Breaking Bad,” which makes me sad. Still, I can assume that Tony Reali is Bryan Cranston or Walter White or whomever the meth dealer is, and that Woody Paige is the meth-head. Woody Paige is definitely the meth-head.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts