- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
ESPN’s Around The Horn: Breaking Bad Edition (Horning Bad?)
As we’ve noted thousands of times, ESPN is a master of commercials. This time, “Around The Horn” has dug into the pop culture bin and removed “Breaking Bad.” The title, “Horning Bad” is quite odd, but the commercial is worth watching, especially for “Breaking Bad” fans.
I don’t watch “Breaking Bad,” which makes me sad. Still, I can assume that Tony Reali is Bryan Cranston or Walter White or whomever the meth dealer is, and that Woody Paige is the meth-head. Woody Paige is definitely the meth-head.
- Filed Under:
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- Football Violence Healthy, Vital to American Character
- Chicago Bulls Slowly Rounding Into Form