- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
ESPN’s Around The Horn: Breaking Bad Edition (Horning Bad?)
As we’ve noted thousands of times, ESPN is a master of commercials. This time, “Around The Horn” has dug into the pop culture bin and removed “Breaking Bad.” The title, “Horning Bad” is quite odd, but the commercial is worth watching, especially for “Breaking Bad” fans.
I don’t watch “Breaking Bad,” which makes me sad. Still, I can assume that Tony Reali is Bryan Cranston or Walter White or whomever the meth dealer is, and that Woody Paige is the meth-head. Woody Paige is definitely the meth-head.
- Filed Under:
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions