- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN’s Around The Horn: Breaking Bad Edition (Horning Bad?)
As we’ve noted thousands of times, ESPN is a master of commercials. This time, “Around The Horn” has dug into the pop culture bin and removed “Breaking Bad.” The title, “Horning Bad” is quite odd, but the commercial is worth watching, especially for “Breaking Bad” fans.
I don’t watch “Breaking Bad,” which makes me sad. Still, I can assume that Tony Reali is Bryan Cranston or Walter White or whomever the meth dealer is, and that Woody Paige is the meth-head. Woody Paige is definitely the meth-head.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story