- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
ESPN’s Around The Horn: Breaking Bad Edition (Horning Bad?)
As we’ve noted thousands of times, ESPN is a master of commercials. This time, “Around The Horn” has dug into the pop culture bin and removed “Breaking Bad.” The title, “Horning Bad” is quite odd, but the commercial is worth watching, especially for “Breaking Bad” fans.
I don’t watch “Breaking Bad,” which makes me sad. Still, I can assume that Tony Reali is Bryan Cranston or Walter White or whomever the meth dealer is, and that Woody Paige is the meth-head. Woody Paige is definitely the meth-head.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts