- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN Broadcasts Pre-Teens Grabbing Their Junk
The Huntington Beach, California Little League All-Stars are headed to the U.S. Championship in South Williamsport, but their pre-game junk-grabbing ritual — and, especially, its broadcast by ESPN — we could’ve done without.
In a week when ESPN’s own columnists are criticizing the exploitation of elite child athletes, now’s probably not the best time for ESPN to show a group of child athletes do a Michael Jackson spin move/crotch grab on TV. Actually, there is never a good time for that.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- little league world series
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.