- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
ESPN Broadcasts Pre-Teens Grabbing Their Junk
The Huntington Beach, California Little League All-Stars are headed to the U.S. Championship in South Williamsport, but their pre-game junk-grabbing ritual — and, especially, its broadcast by ESPN — we could’ve done without.
In a week when ESPN’s own columnists are criticizing the exploitation of elite child athletes, now’s probably not the best time for ESPN to show a group of child athletes do a Michael Jackson spin move/crotch grab on TV. Actually, there is never a good time for that.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- little league world series
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Fantasy Football Rankings: WR - Week 14
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager