- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
ESPN Broadcasts Pre-Teens Grabbing Their Junk
The Huntington Beach, California Little League All-Stars are headed to the U.S. Championship in South Williamsport, but their pre-game junk-grabbing ritual — and, especially, its broadcast by ESPN — we could’ve done without.
In a week when ESPN’s own columnists are criticizing the exploitation of elite child athletes, now’s probably not the best time for ESPN to show a group of child athletes do a Michael Jackson spin move/crotch grab on TV. Actually, there is never a good time for that.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- little league world series
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?