- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
ESPN Broadcasts Pre-Teens Grabbing Their Junk
The Huntington Beach, California Little League All-Stars are headed to the U.S. Championship in South Williamsport, but their pre-game junk-grabbing ritual — and, especially, its broadcast by ESPN — we could’ve done without.
In a week when ESPN’s own columnists are criticizing the exploitation of elite child athletes, now’s probably not the best time for ESPN to show a group of child athletes do a Michael Jackson spin move/crotch grab on TV. Actually, there is never a good time for that.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- little league world series
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier