- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
ESPN Broadcasts Pre-Teens Grabbing Their Junk
The Huntington Beach, California Little League All-Stars are headed to the U.S. Championship in South Williamsport, but their pre-game junk-grabbing ritual — and, especially, its broadcast by ESPN — we could’ve done without.
In a week when ESPN’s own columnists are criticizing the exploitation of elite child athletes, now’s probably not the best time for ESPN to show a group of child athletes do a Michael Jackson spin move/crotch grab on TV. Actually, there is never a good time for that.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- little league world series
- Kate Upton's Hottest Shots Yet
- Donte Stallworth is Ready to Return to the Field
- Top 10: Might Have Beens
- Trish Stratus Makes Sure We are Stratusfied!