- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- The Texas Rangers Baseball Team Drafted Russell Wilson, The Football Player
- AWWWW: Andrew McCutchen Proposes To His Girlfriend On Ellen
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
It’s Official: Fox Sports 1 Kills ‘The Speed Channel’, Plans On Being Most ‘Murican TV Network In Existence
Everybody! Put down your slurpies and round up your 12 children…there’s a new sports TV channel and it’s the tits! Seriously, though. Look at the lineup. After seeing Fox Sports 1′s debut schedule, we can confidently say that this experiment bleeds red, white, and blue. UFC, NASCAR, and NCAA Football? Damn, couldn’t find room for a live Kenny Chesney concert in there?
What’s weirder, is that this station will prominently feature soccer, as well. Like, the English Premier League will be one of it’s other primetime engagements. That’s right — Fox Sports 1 is the channel designed specifically for the Anglophile redneck audience. Check out their Tuesday lineup, for contrast.
What’s worse, is that in order to do this, they had to consume the former Miss America: The Speed Channel. That’s right, no más. It’ll now be a part of something much greater, much more ‘Murican. Watch the last few moments of the institution, and try to keep the tears away…
[Update: Please note that we are not responsible for this change in programming. Go here for more reactions to the death of Speed.]
- Filed Under:
- Fox Sports 1
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Is Jay Z the Best Sports Agent of All Time?