- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Move Over Ron Burgundy, Here Are 11 People/Things We’d Rather See Co-Host SportsCenter
At 6:00 PM EST on Thursday, famed San Diego newsman, Ron Burgundy, will join up with famed San Diego sports newsman, Champ Kind, to co-host the evening edition of ESPN’s SportsCenter program.
We polled 275 million* Americans, and found that there are at least 11 other characters/people/things whom the country would prefer to see at the SportsCenter desk. Theses were who they chose.
*Actual figure is more like three
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story