- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Move Over Ron Burgundy, Here Are 11 People/Things We’d Rather See Co-Host SportsCenter
At 6:00 PM EST on Thursday, famed San Diego newsman, Ron Burgundy, will join up with famed San Diego sports newsman, Champ Kind, to co-host the evening edition of ESPN’s SportsCenter program.
We polled 275 million* Americans, and found that there are at least 11 other characters/people/things whom the country would prefer to see at the SportsCenter desk. Theses were who they chose.
*Actual figure is more like three
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions