- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Move Over Ron Burgundy, Here Are 11 People/Things We’d Rather See Co-Host SportsCenter
At 6:00 PM EST on Thursday, famed San Diego newsman, Ron Burgundy, will join up with famed San Diego sports newsman, Champ Kind, to co-host the evening edition of ESPN’s SportsCenter program.
We polled 275 million* Americans, and found that there are at least 11 other characters/people/things whom the country would prefer to see at the SportsCenter desk. Theses were who they chose.
*Actual figure is more like three
- Who Does Bernard Hopkins Say is Standing In His Way?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence