- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Move Over Ron Burgundy, Here Are 11 People/Things We’d Rather See Co-Host SportsCenter
At 6:00 PM EST on Thursday, famed San Diego newsman, Ron Burgundy, will join up with famed San Diego sports newsman, Champ Kind, to co-host the evening edition of ESPN’s SportsCenter program.
We polled 275 million* Americans, and found that there are at least 11 other characters/people/things whom the country would prefer to see at the SportsCenter desk. Theses were who they chose.
*Actual figure is more like three
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts