- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Move Over Ron Burgundy, Here Are 11 People/Things We’d Rather See Co-Host SportsCenter
At 6:00 PM EST on Thursday, famed San Diego newsman, Ron Burgundy, will join up with famed San Diego sports newsman, Champ Kind, to co-host the evening edition of ESPN’s SportsCenter program.
We polled 275 million* Americans, and found that there are at least 11 other characters/people/things whom the country would prefer to see at the SportsCenter desk. Theses were who they chose.
*Actual figure is more like three
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion