- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s A Fun Photo Of Hope Solo Standing Naked In A Street (SFW)
Last night, ESPN’s hard-hitting newsroom show, E:60, did a segment on Hope Solo and her appearance in ESPN The Magazine’s “Body Issue.”
Like all of the athletes in the “Body Issue,” Hope was completely naked for her photo shoot, with only some strategically placed hands and expertly crossed thighs keeping it PG. In this screengrab from last night, which comes courtesy of @cjzero, Hope can be seen on a nondescript street somewhere in suburbia, just kind of grabbin’ her boobs and… hailing a cab? We’re not sure.
We also don’t care, because, you know, naked soccer player.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts