- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s A Fun Photo Of Hope Solo Standing Naked In A Street (SFW)
Last night, ESPN’s hard-hitting newsroom show, E:60, did a segment on Hope Solo and her appearance in ESPN The Magazine’s “Body Issue.”
Like all of the athletes in the “Body Issue,” Hope was completely naked for her photo shoot, with only some strategically placed hands and expertly crossed thighs keeping it PG. In this screengrab from last night, which comes courtesy of @cjzero, Hope can be seen on a nondescript street somewhere in suburbia, just kind of grabbin’ her boobs and… hailing a cab? We’re not sure.
We also don’t care, because, you know, naked soccer player.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story