- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s A Fun Photo Of Hope Solo Standing Naked In A Street (SFW)
Last night, ESPN’s hard-hitting newsroom show, E:60, did a segment on Hope Solo and her appearance in ESPN The Magazine’s “Body Issue.”
Like all of the athletes in the “Body Issue,” Hope was completely naked for her photo shoot, with only some strategically placed hands and expertly crossed thighs keeping it PG. In this screengrab from last night, which comes courtesy of @cjzero, Hope can be seen on a nondescript street somewhere in suburbia, just kind of grabbin’ her boobs and… hailing a cab? We’re not sure.
We also don’t care, because, you know, naked soccer player.
- JR Smith's Slick Trick
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat
- Why Do Roy Hibbert & Stone Cold Steve Austin Have Twitter Beef?