- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Keith Olbermann Complete’s Ice Bucket Challenge, Nominates Daniel Snyder Because He’s Keith Olbermann
Only Olbermann would say “Avanti” before getting ice bucketed (it’s Italian for “forward,” in case you’re a plebeian Neanderthal who doesn’t read Dante). A complete rundown of every sports-related dousing, plus his tongue-in-cheek challenge to Washington’s NFL team owner Dan Snyder:
Last week, Olbermann grilled Snyder — an easy target for the outwardly liberal newsman — over his Outside the Lines interview, where the billionaire Snyder attempted to redefine the term “Redskin” by, well, just saying it’s something else. You can watch that clip, here.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts