- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Keith Olbermann Complete’s Ice Bucket Challenge, Nominates Daniel Snyder Because He’s Keith Olbermann
Only Olbermann would say “Avanti” before getting ice bucketed (it’s Italian for “forward,” in case you’re a plebeian Neanderthal who doesn’t read Dante). A complete rundown of every sports-related dousing, plus his tongue-in-cheek challenge to Washington’s NFL team owner Dan Snyder:
Last week, Olbermann grilled Snyder — an easy target for the outwardly liberal newsman — over his Outside the Lines interview, where the billionaire Snyder attempted to redefine the term “Redskin” by, well, just saying it’s something else. You can watch that clip, here.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy