- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Keith Olbermann Complete’s Ice Bucket Challenge, Nominates Daniel Snyder Because He’s Keith Olbermann
Only Olbermann would say “Avanti” before getting ice bucketed (it’s Italian for “forward,” in case you’re a plebeian Neanderthal who doesn’t read Dante). A complete rundown of every sports-related dousing, plus his tongue-in-cheek challenge to Washington’s NFL team owner Dan Snyder:
Last week, Olbermann grilled Snyder — an easy target for the outwardly liberal newsman — over his Outside the Lines interview, where the billionaire Snyder attempted to redefine the term “Redskin” by, well, just saying it’s something else. You can watch that clip, here.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts