- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch Out, ‘Fox Sports Live’: Kenny Mayne Is Coming Back To ‘SportsCenter’
If you’re a regular SportsGrid reader, you’ll know that Kenny Mayne was named our second-best SportsCenter of all time. You would also know that we think Fox Sports Live is going to ruthlessly murder SportsCenter, mainly because of its anchors, Jay Onrait and Dan O’Toole.
But SportsCenter is firing back, bringing back Mayne. And here he is, practicing.
Kenny Mayne is one of the only men on Earth who can make a video about high-fives and Snapple facts worth watching.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager