- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Out, ‘Fox Sports Live’: Kenny Mayne Is Coming Back To ‘SportsCenter’
If you’re a regular SportsGrid reader, you’ll know that Kenny Mayne was named our second-best SportsCenter of all time. You would also know that we think Fox Sports Live is going to ruthlessly murder SportsCenter, mainly because of its anchors, Jay Onrait and Dan O’Toole.
But SportsCenter is firing back, bringing back Mayne. And here he is, practicing.
Kenny Mayne is one of the only men on Earth who can make a video about high-fives and Snapple facts worth watching.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles