- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch Out, ‘Fox Sports Live’: Kenny Mayne Is Coming Back To ‘SportsCenter’
If you’re a regular SportsGrid reader, you’ll know that Kenny Mayne was named our second-best SportsCenter of all time. You would also know that we think Fox Sports Live is going to ruthlessly murder SportsCenter, mainly because of its anchors, Jay Onrait and Dan O’Toole.
But SportsCenter is firing back, bringing back Mayne. And here he is, practicing.
Kenny Mayne is one of the only men on Earth who can make a video about high-fives and Snapple facts worth watching.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters