- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Out, ‘Fox Sports Live’: Kenny Mayne Is Coming Back To ‘SportsCenter’
If you’re a regular SportsGrid reader, you’ll know that Kenny Mayne was named our second-best SportsCenter of all time. You would also know that we think Fox Sports Live is going to ruthlessly murder SportsCenter, mainly because of its anchors, Jay Onrait and Dan O’Toole.
But SportsCenter is firing back, bringing back Mayne. And here he is, practicing.
Kenny Mayne is one of the only men on Earth who can make a video about high-fives and Snapple facts worth watching.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts