- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch Out, ‘Fox Sports Live’: Kenny Mayne Is Coming Back To ‘SportsCenter’
If you’re a regular SportsGrid reader, you’ll know that Kenny Mayne was named our second-best SportsCenter of all time. You would also know that we think Fox Sports Live is going to ruthlessly murder SportsCenter, mainly because of its anchors, Jay Onrait and Dan O’Toole.
But SportsCenter is firing back, bringing back Mayne. And here he is, practicing.
Kenny Mayne is one of the only men on Earth who can make a video about high-fives and Snapple facts worth watching.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story