- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The “Nicest” Day In Bob Knight’s Basketball Career Was Yesterday
On Saturday, Lamar University stomped McNeese State in the Southland conference tournament final, punching their ticket to the big dance and making people around the country ask, “Huh? What’s Lamar University?”
Well, Lamar is coached by Pat Knight, son of the venerable Bob Knight. And anyone who knows Bob knows that he can be a little curmudgeonly. But not this day — this day, Bob would be very proud of his son. Check out Bob’s reaction, which includes a full blown smile, when Brent Musburger brings it up during the Big 12 championship.
As Bob says himself, he’s been in the game for almost 50 years. It’s pretty heart-warming to know that seeing his son carve out a legacy of his own is enough to make this the “nicest day.”
[h/t Business Insider]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts