- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The “Nicest” Day In Bob Knight’s Basketball Career Was Yesterday
On Saturday, Lamar University stomped McNeese State in the Southland conference tournament final, punching their ticket to the big dance and making people around the country ask, “Huh? What’s Lamar University?”
Well, Lamar is coached by Pat Knight, son of the venerable Bob Knight. And anyone who knows Bob knows that he can be a little curmudgeonly. But not this day — this day, Bob would be very proud of his son. Check out Bob’s reaction, which includes a full blown smile, when Brent Musburger brings it up during the Big 12 championship.
As Bob says himself, he’s been in the game for almost 50 years. It’s pretty heart-warming to know that seeing his son carve out a legacy of his own is enough to make this the “nicest day.”
[h/t Business Insider]
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released