- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Lennay Kekua Is Back And She’s Better At Filling Out Her Bracket Than You
Alright, so it’s actually some dude named Craig Gilmore. The person who filled out the bracket, that is. Not the person who pretended to be Manti Te’o's girlfriend. Though considering she never existed, I guess anyone can be “Lennay Kekua.” In any case, this Lennay entry was the winner in ESPN.com’s Tournament Challenge. Gotcha, world!
Here’s that winning bracket. Props to Lennay/Craig/Ronaiah/whoever you are for picking Florida Gulf Coast over Georgetown and three of the Final Four:
Addendum to Manti Te’o: This is a joke. She’s still not real. Sorry we can’t get over this.
Check out the full entry here.
- Filed Under:
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager