- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Lennay Kekua Is Back And She’s Better At Filling Out Her Bracket Than You
Alright, so it’s actually some dude named Craig Gilmore. The person who filled out the bracket, that is. Not the person who pretended to be Manti Te’o's girlfriend. Though considering she never existed, I guess anyone can be “Lennay Kekua.” In any case, this Lennay entry was the winner in ESPN.com’s Tournament Challenge. Gotcha, world!
Here’s that winning bracket. Props to Lennay/Craig/Ronaiah/whoever you are for picking Florida Gulf Coast over Georgetown and three of the Final Four:
Addendum to Manti Te’o: This is a joke. She’s still not real. Sorry we can’t get over this.
Check out the full entry here.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts