- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Lennay Kekua Is Back And She’s Better At Filling Out Her Bracket Than You
Alright, so it’s actually some dude named Craig Gilmore. The person who filled out the bracket, that is. Not the person who pretended to be Manti Te’o's girlfriend. Though considering she never existed, I guess anyone can be “Lennay Kekua.” In any case, this Lennay entry was the winner in ESPN.com’s Tournament Challenge. Gotcha, world!
Here’s that winning bracket. Props to Lennay/Craig/Ronaiah/whoever you are for picking Florida Gulf Coast over Georgetown and three of the Final Four:
Addendum to Manti Te’o: This is a joke. She’s still not real. Sorry we can’t get over this.
Check out the full entry here.
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot