- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Lennay Kekua Is Back And She’s Better At Filling Out Her Bracket Than You
Alright, so it’s actually some dude named Craig Gilmore. The person who filled out the bracket, that is. Not the person who pretended to be Manti Te’o's girlfriend. Though considering she never existed, I guess anyone can be “Lennay Kekua.” In any case, this Lennay entry was the winner in ESPN.com’s Tournament Challenge. Gotcha, world!
Here’s that winning bracket. Props to Lennay/Craig/Ronaiah/whoever you are for picking Florida Gulf Coast over Georgetown and three of the Final Four:
Addendum to Manti Te’o: This is a joke. She’s still not real. Sorry we can’t get over this.
Check out the full entry here.
- Filed Under:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead