- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Linda Cohn V. Hulk Hogan Is The Only Matchup We Ever Want To See
Hulk Hogan was on SportsCenter today touting the new WWE Network, which for $10 a month (or, as the marketing experts put it, $9.99) gives you access to all of WWE’s pay-per-view events, ever. That means all the new ones… and all the old ones. Seems like a pretty good deal.
But honestly, I have no idea whether WrestleMania XXX will be good or not. VICE tells me it’s bad, but I thought John Cena and Triple H (by the way, is he ever referred to as HHH?) were cool? Maybe not? Whatever. Just give me more of Linda Cohn excitedly reminiscing with everyone’s favorite wrestler-cum-porn star and I’ll be happy. Love Linda Cohn. Just love her.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence