- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Linda Cohn V. Hulk Hogan Is The Only Matchup We Ever Want To See
Hulk Hogan was on SportsCenter today touting the new WWE Network, which for $10 a month (or, as the marketing experts put it, $9.99) gives you access to all of WWE’s pay-per-view events, ever. That means all the new ones… and all the old ones. Seems like a pretty good deal.
But honestly, I have no idea whether WrestleMania XXX will be good or not. VICE tells me it’s bad, but I thought John Cena and Triple H (by the way, is he ever referred to as HHH?) were cool? Maybe not? Whatever. Just give me more of Linda Cohn excitedly reminiscing with everyone’s favorite wrestler-cum-porn star and I’ll be happy. Love Linda Cohn. Just love her.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ