- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Linda Cohn V. Hulk Hogan Is The Only Matchup We Ever Want To See
Hulk Hogan was on SportsCenter today touting the new WWE Network, which for $10 a month (or, as the marketing experts put it, $9.99) gives you access to all of WWE’s pay-per-view events, ever. That means all the new ones… and all the old ones. Seems like a pretty good deal.
But honestly, I have no idea whether WrestleMania XXX will be good or not. VICE tells me it’s bad, but I thought John Cena and Triple H (by the way, is he ever referred to as HHH?) were cool? Maybe not? Whatever. Just give me more of Linda Cohn excitedly reminiscing with everyone’s favorite wrestler-cum-porn star and I’ll be happy. Love Linda Cohn. Just love her.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?