- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Linda Cohn V. Hulk Hogan Is The Only Matchup We Ever Want To See
Hulk Hogan was on SportsCenter today touting the new WWE Network, which for $10 a month (or, as the marketing experts put it, $9.99) gives you access to all of WWE’s pay-per-view events, ever. That means all the new ones… and all the old ones. Seems like a pretty good deal.
But honestly, I have no idea whether WrestleMania XXX will be good or not. VICE tells me it’s bad, but I thought John Cena and Triple H (by the way, is he ever referred to as HHH?) were cool? Maybe not? Whatever. Just give me more of Linda Cohn excitedly reminiscing with everyone’s favorite wrestler-cum-porn star and I’ll be happy. Love Linda Cohn. Just love her.
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'