- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Michael Sam And Stuart Scott’s Epic ESPYs Speeches, Plus A Red Carpet Flub
We feel bad posting this video because Deanna Kay probably was given a bad prompter feed, causing her to go into live TV free fall. That being said, her panic was pretty harmless and definitely funny (like when she labels Michael Sam as Robin Roberts), so we’re giving you permission to laugh.
On a completely not funny whatsoever note, Stuart Scott gave a memorable, moving speech about his battle with cancer during last night’s ceremony. If you haven’t see it yet, do so ASAP (and prepare yourself for that eye water that happens when your “feelings” get hurt).
Meanwhile, Michael Sam received the Arthur Ashe Courage Award for, ya know, being the first openly gay NFL player.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts