- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Michael Sam And Stuart Scott’s Epic ESPYs Speeches, Plus A Red Carpet Flub
We feel bad posting this video because Deanna Kay probably was given a bad prompter feed, causing her to go into live TV free fall. That being said, her panic was pretty harmless and definitely funny (like when she labels Michael Sam as Robin Roberts), so we’re giving you permission to laugh.
On a completely not funny whatsoever note, Stuart Scott gave a memorable, moving speech about his battle with cancer during last night’s ceremony. If you haven’t see it yet, do so ASAP (and prepare yourself for that eye water that happens when your “feelings” get hurt).
Meanwhile, Michael Sam received the Arthur Ashe Courage Award for, ya know, being the first openly gay NFL player.
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut