- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Michael Sam And Stuart Scott’s Epic ESPYs Speeches, Plus A Red Carpet Flub
We feel bad posting this video because Deanna Kay probably was given a bad prompter feed, causing her to go into live TV free fall. That being said, her panic was pretty harmless and definitely funny (like when she labels Michael Sam as Robin Roberts), so we’re giving you permission to laugh.
On a completely not funny whatsoever note, Stuart Scott gave a memorable, moving speech about his battle with cancer during last night’s ceremony. If you haven’t see it yet, do so ASAP (and prepare yourself for that eye water that happens when your “feelings” get hurt).
Meanwhile, Michael Sam received the Arthur Ashe Courage Award for, ya know, being the first openly gay NFL player.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts