- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jon Hamm Stars In ‘The Sports Agent Who Found Those Two Kids In India Who Could Throw A Ball Really Fast’
Rinku Singh and Dinesh Patel never amounted to much as baseball players, but that’s not the point of Disney’s latest Miracle-esque sports film. It’s about how we’re all the same deep down, or that people change, or something about learning to love again…we don’t know — the movie that chronicles their story doesn’t drop until May 16th. To be honest, we don’t really care about the moral of the Million Dollar Arm story, we’re just looking forward to those awkward cut scenes of ESPN’s lineup of famous baseball talking heads acting in a movie.
It’s a Disney creation, which is ESPN’s parent company. Ya, expect some silver screen Buster Onley and maybe a John Kruk nude scene. Just saying, weirder things have happened.
The cast of “Baseball Tonight” even managed to sneak their way into the trailer. Guess every movie needs a bad guy, why not make it the Curt Schilling media (in the clip below, he’s shown doubting Dinesh and Rinku to Karl Ravech). Either way, Jon Hamm is a good choice for the role as he sort-of played baseball in college, and he looks eerily similar to Drew Rosenhaus.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts