- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
NHL Players Also Want Gary Bettman Dead
Or at least one player does, anyway. Looking at you, Dave Bolland of the Chicago Blackhawks.
In a move that will likely invoke a “tetweets do not equal endorsements” addendum to Bolland’s Twitter account, Bolland retweeted a message Friday that read “can I get a RT for wanting Bettman dead?”
Bolland wise later deleted the retweet and apologized for the message:
“It was a mistake, I never meant to retweet that out,” Bolland told ESPN.com’s Pierre LeBrun. “I like to retweet for a lot of my fans, and I just retweeted the wrong thing. I feel bad about it.”
To be fair to Bolland, Bettman did just cancel another two weeks of NHL games, so you can imagine his level of frustration when he retweeted the message. And I’m sure he doesn’t actually want Bettman dead. That being said, good for him for taking responsibility for his mistake.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts