- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
NHL Players Also Want Gary Bettman Dead
Or at least one player does, anyway. Looking at you, Dave Bolland of the Chicago Blackhawks.
In a move that will likely invoke a “tetweets do not equal endorsements” addendum to Bolland’s Twitter account, Bolland retweeted a message Friday that read “can I get a RT for wanting Bettman dead?”
Bolland wise later deleted the retweet and apologized for the message:
“It was a mistake, I never meant to retweet that out,” Bolland told ESPN.com’s Pierre LeBrun. “I like to retweet for a lot of my fans, and I just retweeted the wrong thing. I feel bad about it.”
To be fair to Bolland, Bettman did just cancel another two weeks of NHL games, so you can imagine his level of frustration when he retweeted the message. And I’m sure he doesn’t actually want Bettman dead. That being said, good for him for taking responsibility for his mistake.
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Ahmad Rashad Gets the Boot from His Wife
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- Doc Rivers Returns to Celtics