- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NHL Players Also Want Gary Bettman Dead
Or at least one player does, anyway. Looking at you, Dave Bolland of the Chicago Blackhawks.
In a move that will likely invoke a “tetweets do not equal endorsements” addendum to Bolland’s Twitter account, Bolland retweeted a message Friday that read “can I get a RT for wanting Bettman dead?”
Bolland wise later deleted the retweet and apologized for the message:
“It was a mistake, I never meant to retweet that out,” Bolland told ESPN.com’s Pierre LeBrun. “I like to retweet for a lot of my fans, and I just retweeted the wrong thing. I feel bad about it.”
To be fair to Bolland, Bettman did just cancel another two weeks of NHL games, so you can imagine his level of frustration when he retweeted the message. And I’m sure he doesn’t actually want Bettman dead. That being said, good for him for taking responsibility for his mistake.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts