- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Rejoice, America: Hope Solo Will Pose Naked For ESPN The Magazine
A year ago, ESPN The Magazine made headlines with its first ever “body issue,” which dedicated itself to tasteful portraits of athletes in the nude. The issue, which featured the likes of Serena Williams, Amar’e Stoudemire, Dwight Howard, and Patrick Willis, was apparently a success, as the powers that be at ESPN are bringing it back for a second round.
While the full contingent of this year’s participants isn’t yet public, one athlete that we do know will be posing in her birthday suit is U.S.A. goalkeeper Hope Solo, who tweeted out the following yesterday:
We imagine that this will only lead to an increase in wedding proposals for Solo, who’s seen her fair share of them in the past few months. That’s actually the best case scenario. Worst case is that it leads to another creepy Jason Whitlock twitter avatar, as the Serena Williams spread did.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts