- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Rejoice, America: Hope Solo Will Pose Naked For ESPN The Magazine
A year ago, ESPN The Magazine made headlines with its first ever “body issue,” which dedicated itself to tasteful portraits of athletes in the nude. The issue, which featured the likes of Serena Williams, Amar’e Stoudemire, Dwight Howard, and Patrick Willis, was apparently a success, as the powers that be at ESPN are bringing it back for a second round.
While the full contingent of this year’s participants isn’t yet public, one athlete that we do know will be posing in her birthday suit is U.S.A. goalkeeper Hope Solo, who tweeted out the following yesterday:
We imagine that this will only lead to an increase in wedding proposals for Solo, who’s seen her fair share of them in the past few months. That’s actually the best case scenario. Worst case is that it leads to another creepy Jason Whitlock twitter avatar, as the Serena Williams spread did.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story