- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Rejoice, America: Hope Solo Will Pose Naked For ESPN The Magazine
A year ago, ESPN The Magazine made headlines with its first ever “body issue,” which dedicated itself to tasteful portraits of athletes in the nude. The issue, which featured the likes of Serena Williams, Amar’e Stoudemire, Dwight Howard, and Patrick Willis, was apparently a success, as the powers that be at ESPN are bringing it back for a second round.
While the full contingent of this year’s participants isn’t yet public, one athlete that we do know will be posing in her birthday suit is U.S.A. goalkeeper Hope Solo, who tweeted out the following yesterday:
We imagine that this will only lead to an increase in wedding proposals for Solo, who’s seen her fair share of them in the past few months. That’s actually the best case scenario. Worst case is that it leads to another creepy Jason Whitlock twitter avatar, as the Serena Williams spread did.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'