- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rickie Fowler’s ‘This Is SportsCenter’ Commercial Explains His Flashy Wardrobe In Hilarious Fashion
We give ESPN a lot of crap, but never for their consistently awesome SportsCenter commercials. Today, they come at us with loudly-dressed golfer Rickie Fowler and anchor John Anderson. His outfits, it turns out, have a sad, yet rational explanation.
Rickie has never understood why when you get close to the hole, the ground is suddenly called “the green.”
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts