- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rickie Fowler’s ‘This Is SportsCenter’ Commercial Explains His Flashy Wardrobe In Hilarious Fashion
We give ESPN a lot of crap, but never for their consistently awesome SportsCenter commercials. Today, they come at us with loudly-dressed golfer Rickie Fowler and anchor John Anderson. His outfits, it turns out, have a sad, yet rational explanation.
Rickie has never understood why when you get close to the hole, the ground is suddenly called “the green.”
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts