- At Least The Alabama Kicker's Girlfriend Is Awfully Attractive
- Random White Guy Convinces China He's Roger Federer, Signs Countless Autographs
- The Muhammad Ali Vs. Michael Jordan Rap Battle
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Rickie Fowler’s ‘This Is SportsCenter’ Commercial Explains His Flashy Wardrobe In Hilarious Fashion
We give ESPN a lot of crap, but never for their consistently awesome SportsCenter commercials. Today, they come at us with loudly-dressed golfer Rickie Fowler and anchor John Anderson. His outfits, it turns out, have a sad, yet rational explanation.
Rickie has never understood why when you get close to the hole, the ground is suddenly called “the green.”
- Filed Under:
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind