- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Rickie Fowler’s ‘This Is SportsCenter’ Commercial Explains His Flashy Wardrobe In Hilarious Fashion
We give ESPN a lot of crap, but never for their consistently awesome SportsCenter commercials. Today, they come at us with loudly-dressed golfer Rickie Fowler and anchor John Anderson. His outfits, it turns out, have a sad, yet rational explanation.
Rickie has never understood why when you get close to the hole, the ground is suddenly called “the green.”
- Filed Under:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?