- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Rickie Fowler’s ‘This Is SportsCenter’ Commercial Explains His Flashy Wardrobe In Hilarious Fashion
We give ESPN a lot of crap, but never for their consistently awesome SportsCenter commercials. Today, they come at us with loudly-dressed golfer Rickie Fowler and anchor John Anderson. His outfits, it turns out, have a sad, yet rational explanation.
Rickie has never understood why when you get close to the hole, the ground is suddenly called “the green.”
- Filed Under:
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.