- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This Oddly Sensual ESPN Bowling Promo Will Not Get You Jacked Up To Watch Bowling
Though we didn’t see this one ourselves, we really, really hope it’s real. Because softly playing Busta Rhymes’ “I Know What You Want” featuring Mariah Carey while some dude caresses a bowling ball with a towel and Peter Weber (?) wipes the sweat off his forehead is just, well, wonderful. The PBA is on ESPN, everyone.
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight