- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Oddly Sensual ESPN Bowling Promo Will Not Get You Jacked Up To Watch Bowling
Though we didn’t see this one ourselves, we really, really hope it’s real. Because softly playing Busta Rhymes’ “I Know What You Want” featuring Mariah Carey while some dude caresses a bowling ball with a towel and Peter Weber (?) wipes the sweat off his forehead is just, well, wonderful. The PBA is on ESPN, everyone.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story