- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Oddly Sensual ESPN Bowling Promo Will Not Get You Jacked Up To Watch Bowling
Though we didn’t see this one ourselves, we really, really hope it’s real. Because softly playing Busta Rhymes’ “I Know What You Want” featuring Mariah Carey while some dude caresses a bowling ball with a towel and Peter Weber (?) wipes the sweat off his forehead is just, well, wonderful. The PBA is on ESPN, everyone.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities