- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Skip Bayless Apologizes To Chris Broussard For Saying Mean Thing About Him On TV Yesterday
Yesterday, Skip Bayless charged ESPN colleague Chris Broussard with selling his “journalistic soul” to get close to LeBron James. Today, he apologized, because when you’re involved in a heated, passionate debationship with someone, you sometimes get emotional and say things you don’t mean.
“Yesterday, in the heat of the debate, I questioned Chris’ integrity,” said a somber Bayless at the top of today’s First Take. “I deeply regret that. I went too far. As I told Chris last night, we spoke for about an hour, that I was sorry for doing that.”
If you’re a fan of tense, on-air, man-on-man apologies, then… here?
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches