- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Skip Bayless Apologizes To Chris Broussard For Saying Mean Thing About Him On TV Yesterday
Yesterday, Skip Bayless charged ESPN colleague Chris Broussard with selling his “journalistic soul” to get close to LeBron James. Today, he apologized, because when you’re involved in a heated, passionate debationship with someone, you sometimes get emotional and say things you don’t mean.
“Yesterday, in the heat of the debate, I questioned Chris’ integrity,” said a somber Bayless at the top of today’s First Take. “I deeply regret that. I went too far. As I told Chris last night, we spoke for about an hour, that I was sorry for doing that.”
If you’re a fan of tense, on-air, man-on-man apologies, then… here?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts