- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Skip Bayless Apologizes To Chris Broussard For Saying Mean Thing About Him On TV Yesterday
Yesterday, Skip Bayless charged ESPN colleague Chris Broussard with selling his “journalistic soul” to get close to LeBron James. Today, he apologized, because when you’re involved in a heated, passionate debationship with someone, you sometimes get emotional and say things you don’t mean.
“Yesterday, in the heat of the debate, I questioned Chris’ integrity,” said a somber Bayless at the top of today’s First Take. “I deeply regret that. I went too far. As I told Chris last night, we spoke for about an hour, that I was sorry for doing that.”
If you’re a fan of tense, on-air, man-on-man apologies, then… here?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce