- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Skip Bayless Apologizes To Chris Broussard For Saying Mean Thing About Him On TV Yesterday
Yesterday, Skip Bayless charged ESPN colleague Chris Broussard with selling his “journalistic soul” to get close to LeBron James. Today, he apologized, because when you’re involved in a heated, passionate debationship with someone, you sometimes get emotional and say things you don’t mean.
“Yesterday, in the heat of the debate, I questioned Chris’ integrity,” said a somber Bayless at the top of today’s First Take. “I deeply regret that. I went too far. As I told Chris last night, we spoke for about an hour, that I was sorry for doing that.”
If you’re a fan of tense, on-air, man-on-man apologies, then… here?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'