- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Skip Bayless Apologizes To Chris Broussard For Saying Mean Thing About Him On TV Yesterday
Yesterday, Skip Bayless charged ESPN colleague Chris Broussard with selling his “journalistic soul” to get close to LeBron James. Today, he apologized, because when you’re involved in a heated, passionate debationship with someone, you sometimes get emotional and say things you don’t mean.
“Yesterday, in the heat of the debate, I questioned Chris’ integrity,” said a somber Bayless at the top of today’s First Take. “I deeply regret that. I went too far. As I told Chris last night, we spoke for about an hour, that I was sorry for doing that.”
If you’re a fan of tense, on-air, man-on-man apologies, then… here?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts