- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Stephen A. Smith Drops Yet Another N-Bomb On Skip Bayless On ESPN’s First Take
Stephen A. and Skip Bayless have been getting worked up and arguing about trivial shit since 2004. It’s like professional wrestling at this point. Two men enter the ring, pretend to fight, one of them sort of wins, and you hate them both. And, much like in professional wrestling, sometimes people actually get hurt. Or actually fight (like the time JBL beat up the Blue Meanie at the Royal Rumble).
Looks like Stephen A. got a little TOO jacked up for whatever the topic was, and let some of his off camera language slip out. What do you think? Did he say what we think he said? Does it matter that he’s done this before? Is this just a thing he does that sounds very similar to the N-word? Check out the last time he did it (video below), and let us know what you think…
H/T Tre LeFebvre
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches