- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Stephen A. Smith Drops Yet Another N-Bomb On Skip Bayless On ESPN’s First Take
Stephen A. and Skip Bayless have been getting worked up and arguing about trivial shit since 2004. It’s like professional wrestling at this point. Two men enter the ring, pretend to fight, one of them sort of wins, and you hate them both. And, much like in professional wrestling, sometimes people actually get hurt. Or actually fight (like the time JBL beat up the Blue Meanie at the Royal Rumble).
Looks like Stephen A. got a little TOO jacked up for whatever the topic was, and let some of his off camera language slip out. What do you think? Did he say what we think he said? Does it matter that he’s done this before? Is this just a thing he does that sounds very similar to the N-word? Check out the last time he did it (video below), and let us know what you think…
H/T Tre LeFebvre
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects