- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here Is Stephen A. Smith In A Star-Trek-Into-Darkness-Themed ESPN Commercial. Or The Other Way Around?
We may not be the biggest Stephen A. Smith fans in the world (does he have fans? would this help them?), but we may in fact be the biggest fans of ESPN commercials. They are consistently fantastic. And for all of Stephen A. Smith’s flaws, he may in fact be a good actor. In fact, the fact may in fact be that he is a legendary actor trolling us all. I subscribe to this belief, halfheartedly.
I’m not really sure what that was. It was put onto YouTube by ESPN, yet it was titled, “Star Trek Into Darkness: Dramatic Interpretation, by Stephen A. Smith. So, we’ll give them the plug: Star Trek Into Darkness arrives in theaters on May 17th. Or, First Take is on every day. Or whatever it was that this synergistic commercial/promo/odd thing was trying to accomplish.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts