- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here Is Stephen A. Smith In A Star-Trek-Into-Darkness-Themed ESPN Commercial. Or The Other Way Around?
We may not be the biggest Stephen A. Smith fans in the world (does he have fans? would this help them?), but we may in fact be the biggest fans of ESPN commercials. They are consistently fantastic. And for all of Stephen A. Smith’s flaws, he may in fact be a good actor. In fact, the fact may in fact be that he is a legendary actor trolling us all. I subscribe to this belief, halfheartedly.
I’m not really sure what that was. It was put onto YouTube by ESPN, yet it was titled, “Star Trek Into Darkness: Dramatic Interpretation, by Stephen A. Smith. So, we’ll give them the plug: Star Trek Into Darkness arrives in theaters on May 17th. Or, First Take is on every day. Or whatever it was that this synergistic commercial/promo/odd thing was trying to accomplish.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.