- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Celebrity Chef Wants To Buy Washington D.C.'s NFL Team Through Kickstarter
- Russians Are Trying To Turn A Wu-Tang Track Into An Olympic Sport
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Here Is Stephen A. Smith In A Star-Trek-Into-Darkness-Themed ESPN Commercial. Or The Other Way Around?
We may not be the biggest Stephen A. Smith fans in the world (does he have fans? would this help them?), but we may in fact be the biggest fans of ESPN commercials. They are consistently fantastic. And for all of Stephen A. Smith’s flaws, he may in fact be a good actor. In fact, the fact may in fact be that he is a legendary actor trolling us all. I subscribe to this belief, halfheartedly.
I’m not really sure what that was. It was put onto YouTube by ESPN, yet it was titled, “Star Trek Into Darkness: Dramatic Interpretation, by Stephen A. Smith. So, we’ll give them the plug: Star Trek Into Darkness arrives in theaters on May 17th. Or, First Take is on every day. Or whatever it was that this synergistic commercial/promo/odd thing was trying to accomplish.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- 5 NBA Players Falling From Glory
- The Top 40 Up and Coming NBA Stars
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item