- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here Is Stephen A. Smith In A Star-Trek-Into-Darkness-Themed ESPN Commercial. Or The Other Way Around?
We may not be the biggest Stephen A. Smith fans in the world (does he have fans? would this help them?), but we may in fact be the biggest fans of ESPN commercials. They are consistently fantastic. And for all of Stephen A. Smith’s flaws, he may in fact be a good actor. In fact, the fact may in fact be that he is a legendary actor trolling us all. I subscribe to this belief, halfheartedly.
I’m not really sure what that was. It was put onto YouTube by ESPN, yet it was titled, “Star Trek Into Darkness: Dramatic Interpretation, by Stephen A. Smith. So, we’ll give them the plug: Star Trek Into Darkness arrives in theaters on May 17th. Or, First Take is on every day. Or whatever it was that this synergistic commercial/promo/odd thing was trying to accomplish.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts