- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
SVP And Russillo Are As Psyched For The New Hobbit Movie As You Are
The Desolation of Smaug hits theaters this Friday, and Scott Van Pelt and Ryan Russillo are really psyched about it. How psyched? Russillo’s got a Tauriel tattoo (no confirmation if it’s real, but we’ll assume so because she’s a babe-version of Legolas). Check out these promos for the movie where the ESPN Radio duo talk Middle Earth as if it were the sports world. (And when you’re done, you can explore Tolkien’s entire universe with google maps, here.)
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Why Did The 49ers Cut LaMichael James?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar