- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
SVP And Russillo Are As Psyched For The New Hobbit Movie As You Are
The Desolation of Smaug hits theaters this Friday, and Scott Van Pelt and Ryan Russillo are really psyched about it. How psyched? Russillo’s got a Tauriel tattoo (no confirmation if it’s real, but we’ll assume so because she’s a babe-version of Legolas). Check out these promos for the movie where the ESPN Radio duo talk Middle Earth as if it were the sports world. (And when you’re done, you can explore Tolkien’s entire universe with google maps, here.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts