- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
SVP And Russillo Are As Psyched For The New Hobbit Movie As You Are
The Desolation of Smaug hits theaters this Friday, and Scott Van Pelt and Ryan Russillo are really psyched about it. How psyched? Russillo’s got a Tauriel tattoo (no confirmation if it’s real, but we’ll assume so because she’s a babe-version of Legolas). Check out these promos for the movie where the ESPN Radio duo talk Middle Earth as if it were the sports world. (And when you’re done, you can explore Tolkien’s entire universe with google maps, here.)
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story