- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
SVP And Russillo Are As Psyched For The New Hobbit Movie As You Are
The Desolation of Smaug hits theaters this Friday, and Scott Van Pelt and Ryan Russillo are really psyched about it. How psyched? Russillo’s got a Tauriel tattoo (no confirmation if it’s real, but we’ll assume so because she’s a babe-version of Legolas). Check out these promos for the movie where the ESPN Radio duo talk Middle Earth as if it were the sports world. (And when you’re done, you can explore Tolkien’s entire universe with google maps, here.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts