- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The New Grantland Commercial: What The Hell Is Going On Here?
We think this is a real commercial. It’s on this actor’s official-seeming YouTube page and carries with it certain stylistic similarities to the first Grantland commercial. If it is real, and, again, we’re only 90% sure at this point, we have some questions:
* What are these people talking about?
* What is going on here?
* In what bar in America are people allowed to talk like this?
* Finally, and this is a question for the bookie from the first Grantland commercial: what is the over/under on the level of self-satisfaction displayed in this 30 second spot? Because if it’s anything less than “off the charts,” we’d like the over, please.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story