- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The New Grantland Commercial: What The Hell Is Going On Here?
We think this is a real commercial. It’s on this actor’s official-seeming YouTube page and carries with it certain stylistic similarities to the first Grantland commercial. If it is real, and, again, we’re only 90% sure at this point, we have some questions:
* What are these people talking about?
* What is going on here?
* In what bar in America are people allowed to talk like this?
* Finally, and this is a question for the bookie from the first Grantland commercial: what is the over/under on the level of self-satisfaction displayed in this 30 second spot? Because if it’s anything less than “off the charts,” we’d like the over, please.
- Filed Under:
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement