- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The New Grantland Commercial: What The Hell Is Going On Here?
We think this is a real commercial. It’s on this actor’s official-seeming YouTube page and carries with it certain stylistic similarities to the first Grantland commercial. If it is real, and, again, we’re only 90% sure at this point, we have some questions:
* What are these people talking about?
* What is going on here?
* In what bar in America are people allowed to talk like this?
* Finally, and this is a question for the bookie from the first Grantland commercial: what is the over/under on the level of self-satisfaction displayed in this 30 second spot? Because if it’s anything less than “off the charts,” we’d like the over, please.
- Filed Under:
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?