- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The New Grantland Commercial: What The Hell Is Going On Here?
We think this is a real commercial. It’s on this actor’s official-seeming YouTube page and carries with it certain stylistic similarities to the first Grantland commercial. If it is real, and, again, we’re only 90% sure at this point, we have some questions:
* What are these people talking about?
* What is going on here?
* In what bar in America are people allowed to talk like this?
* Finally, and this is a question for the bookie from the first Grantland commercial: what is the over/under on the level of self-satisfaction displayed in this 30 second spot? Because if it’s anything less than “off the charts,” we’d like the over, please.
- Filed Under:
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Photo Gallery: Pacquiao vs. Rios
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?