- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The New Grantland Commercial: What The Hell Is Going On Here?
We think this is a real commercial. It’s on this actor’s official-seeming YouTube page and carries with it certain stylistic similarities to the first Grantland commercial. If it is real, and, again, we’re only 90% sure at this point, we have some questions:
* What are these people talking about?
* What is going on here?
* In what bar in America are people allowed to talk like this?
* Finally, and this is a question for the bookie from the first Grantland commercial: what is the over/under on the level of self-satisfaction displayed in this 30 second spot? Because if it’s anything less than “off the charts,” we’d like the over, please.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts