- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
These Skip Bayless Tweets Show Exactly How His Stupid Brain Works
Everybody knows that Skip Bayless is a moron. But sometimes it’s helpful to see exactly why, and Barstool nailed it.
I KNOW what Tebow can do in the NFL. I've seen it over/over/over. I'm not sure what Andrew Luck can do or if he has Tebow's It Factor
— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) January 27, 2012
Not like I’m breaking any news here, but it’s still funny to see the parallels. Skip Bayless makes unpopular, unreasonable prediction, justifies it by using intangible arguments. OVER AND OVER AND OVER.
The man gets seven figures to make regular, incorrect predictions that don’t even sound reasonable at the time. He has the greatest job in the world. Except for the fact that everybody hates him.
- Filed Under:
- skip bayless
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row