- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
These Skip Bayless Tweets Show Exactly How His Stupid Brain Works
Everybody knows that Skip Bayless is a moron. But sometimes it’s helpful to see exactly why, and Barstool nailed it.
I KNOW what Tebow can do in the NFL. I've seen it over/over/over. I'm not sure what Andrew Luck can do or if he has Tebow's It Factor
— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) January 27, 2012
Not like I’m breaking any news here, but it’s still funny to see the parallels. Skip Bayless makes unpopular, unreasonable prediction, justifies it by using intangible arguments. OVER AND OVER AND OVER.
The man gets seven figures to make regular, incorrect predictions that don’t even sound reasonable at the time. He has the greatest job in the world. Except for the fact that everybody hates him.
- Filed Under:
- skip bayless
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?