- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Things You Need To See: Animated Parody Of Skip Bayless And Stephen A. Arguing About Kobe Bryant’s Rank
You know what’s blasphemous? The way Stephen A. Smith uses the English language sometimes. Bottom line: This show needs to be parodied more. Between Skip’s trolling and Stephen A.’s insistence that he’s a pro sports “insider,” ESPN’s First Take already is a caricature of a sports talk show. It needs some jokes. And animation.
Watch them go at over Kobe Bryant’s semantic ranking as the 25th best player in basketball.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts