- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Things You Need To See: Animated Parody Of Skip Bayless And Stephen A. Arguing About Kobe Bryant’s Rank
You know what’s blasphemous? The way Stephen A. Smith uses the English language sometimes. Bottom line: This show needs to be parodied more. Between Skip’s trolling and Stephen A.’s insistence that he’s a pro sports “insider,” ESPN’s First Take already is a caricature of a sports talk show. It needs some jokes. And animation.
Watch them go at over Kobe Bryant’s semantic ranking as the 25th best player in basketball.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce