- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
We Can’t Get Enough Of Tom Rinaldi Snubbing Golfer Jordan Spieth’s Handshake
Jordan Spieth: 19-year-old golfer and last week’s John Deere Classic champion, is a young stud. Young studs have studly handshakes, typically. ESPN’s Tom Rinaldi, a wly veteran reporter, does not have time for the young pup, despite his studliness.
Unreal comedic timing.
- Filed Under:
- Tom Rinaldi
- CM Punk Walks Out on WWE
- Dana White Believes He Has Worked Out Anthony Pettis Vs Jose Aldo
- Why Is Josh Thomson Still Firing Shots At Ben Henderson?
- Predicting Who Will Be First to Defeat Chris Weidman