- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
We Can’t Get Enough Of Tom Rinaldi Snubbing Golfer Jordan Spieth’s Handshake
Jordan Spieth: 19-year-old golfer and last week’s John Deere Classic champion, is a young stud. Young studs have studly handshakes, typically. ESPN’s Tom Rinaldi, a wly veteran reporter, does not have time for the young pup, despite his studliness.
Unreal comedic timing.
- Filed Under:
- Tom Rinaldi
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'