- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
We Can’t Get Enough Of Tom Rinaldi Snubbing Golfer Jordan Spieth’s Handshake
Jordan Spieth: 19-year-old golfer and last week’s John Deere Classic champion, is a young stud. Young studs have studly handshakes, typically. ESPN’s Tom Rinaldi, a wly veteran reporter, does not have time for the young pup, despite his studliness.
Unreal comedic timing.
- Filed Under:
- Tom Rinaldi
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'