- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
We Can’t Get Enough Of Tom Rinaldi Snubbing Golfer Jordan Spieth’s Handshake
Jordan Spieth: 19-year-old golfer and last week’s John Deere Classic champion, is a young stud. Young studs have studly handshakes, typically. ESPN’s Tom Rinaldi, a wly veteran reporter, does not have time for the young pup, despite his studliness.
Unreal comedic timing.
- Filed Under:
- Tom Rinaldi
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane