- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
We Can’t Get Enough Of Tom Rinaldi Snubbing Golfer Jordan Spieth’s Handshake
Jordan Spieth: 19-year-old golfer and last week’s John Deere Classic champion, is a young stud. Young studs have studly handshakes, typically. ESPN’s Tom Rinaldi, a wly veteran reporter, does not have time for the young pup, despite his studliness.
Unreal comedic timing.
- Filed Under:
- Tom Rinaldi
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts