- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
What The Hell Is A Ref Cam?
Over the course of history, several inventions that have dramatically altered every facet of human life. The automobile, the refrigerator, this thing called “The INterNet?” Behold, the next step in human evolution: The Ref Cam.
The concept is pretty simple: Strap a GoPro on a official’s head and just let em loose. Then you can see how frequently they look at coaches yelling at them, completely miss a play, or shake their heads in disappointment causing the viewer to vomit uncontrollably. Debuting today during ESPN’s broadcast of the Phoenix Mercury and Indiana Fever, Ref Cam represents a pivotal moment in dumb-shit-networks-do-to-get-publicity. Thank you, WNBA.
It’s actually not as terrible an idea as it seems. Despite having to wear a battery vest and humiliating camera mask that serves to second guess their every move…wait, that’s a terrible idea. Almost as bad as FoxTrax…
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success