- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Yet Again, A Child Baseball Player Accidentally Breaks A Very Expensive Camera
For the third time in four years, a wild pitch at the Little League World Series has smashed a behind-the-plate TV camera.
The 2011 edition of what’s becoming a yearly tradition came Saturday afternoon during the match between Georgia & South Dakota:
For comparison’s sake, here’s the 2010 edition of PRETEEN CAMERA SMASH:
And again in 2008:
Could we possibly recommend finding a better place for the camera? Or at least some kind of plexiglas shield?
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- little league world series
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce