- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Yet Again, A Child Baseball Player Accidentally Breaks A Very Expensive Camera
For the third time in four years, a wild pitch at the Little League World Series has smashed a behind-the-plate TV camera.
The 2011 edition of what’s becoming a yearly tradition came Saturday afternoon during the match between Georgia & South Dakota:
For comparison’s sake, here’s the 2010 edition of PRETEEN CAMERA SMASH:
And again in 2008:
Could we possibly recommend finding a better place for the camera? Or at least some kind of plexiglas shield?
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- little league world series
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts