- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Yet Again, A Child Baseball Player Accidentally Breaks A Very Expensive Camera
For the third time in four years, a wild pitch at the Little League World Series has smashed a behind-the-plate TV camera.
The 2011 edition of what’s becoming a yearly tradition came Saturday afternoon during the match between Georgia & South Dakota:
For comparison’s sake, here’s the 2010 edition of PRETEEN CAMERA SMASH:
And again in 2008:
Could we possibly recommend finding a better place for the camera? Or at least some kind of plexiglas shield?
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- little league world series
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier