- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Yet Again, A Child Baseball Player Accidentally Breaks A Very Expensive Camera
For the third time in four years, a wild pitch at the Little League World Series has smashed a behind-the-plate TV camera.
The 2011 edition of what’s becoming a yearly tradition came Saturday afternoon during the match between Georgia & South Dakota:
For comparison’s sake, here’s the 2010 edition of PRETEEN CAMERA SMASH:
And again in 2008:
Could we possibly recommend finding a better place for the camera? Or at least some kind of plexiglas shield?
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- little league world series
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts