- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Yet Again, A Child Baseball Player Accidentally Breaks A Very Expensive Camera
For the third time in four years, a wild pitch at the Little League World Series has smashed a behind-the-plate TV camera.
The 2011 edition of what’s becoming a yearly tradition came Saturday afternoon during the match between Georgia & South Dakota:
For comparison’s sake, here’s the 2010 edition of PRETEEN CAMERA SMASH:
And again in 2008:
Could we possibly recommend finding a better place for the camera? Or at least some kind of plexiglas shield?
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- little league world series
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce