- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
It’s Raining Skittles In Seattle, So Golden Tate Will Try To Catch One In His Mouth
Apparently he missed, and it landed in his helmet. May still be rattling around in there.
The Skittles shower erupted after Marshawn Lynch’s 40-yard touchdown run in the third quarter. But … what if that Skittle came out of this guy’s underwear? Ewww.
Marshawn's best friend. pic.twitter.com/n4llqhfZjo
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) January 20, 2014
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap