- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
It’s Raining Skittles In Seattle, So Golden Tate Will Try To Catch One In His Mouth
Apparently he missed, and it landed in his helmet. May still be rattling around in there.
The Skittles shower erupted after Marshawn Lynch’s 40-yard touchdown run in the third quarter. But … what if that Skittle came out of this guy’s underwear? Ewww.
Marshawn's best friend. pic.twitter.com/n4llqhfZjo
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) January 20, 2014
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut