- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It’s Raining Skittles In Seattle, So Golden Tate Will Try To Catch One In His Mouth
Apparently he missed, and it landed in his helmet. May still be rattling around in there.
The Skittles shower erupted after Marshawn Lynch’s 40-yard touchdown run in the third quarter. But … what if that Skittle came out of this guy’s underwear? Ewww.
Marshawn's best friend. pic.twitter.com/n4llqhfZjo
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) January 20, 2014
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy