- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Running Of The Bulls Day 2: Four Injuries, Thousands Of Idiots, One Glorious Statue
We’ve finished Day 2 of the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain, and here are the statistics: Four injured, one seriously. No one gored. One awesome bull statue found.
This is suppose to depict the running of the bulls but it made me think of a bull market going bearish on wall stree… pic.twitter.com/dhMY2B2Nkw
— What The F*** Memes (@WhatTheFMemes) June 21, 2013
No one was gored but a Navarra regional government statement said a 23-year-old man from Nottingham, England, was in serious condition with chest injuries and rib fractures sustained during the frenzied dash through the narrow winding streets of this northern city. He was identified only by his initials, T. H.
The government said a Japanese man and a Spaniard were also treated in hospital for light injuries.
One person was gored in the opening run Monday.
If you’re like me and think that the Running of the Bulls, and bullfighting, is idiotic, barbaric behavior, a good place to start is by protesting the travel agencies that sell tickets to this festival of gore.
— Aran Mathai (@AranSPEAKS) July 1, 2014
Ever attend the Pamplona event, or plan to attend? Here are your tourist dollars at work:
— Gina Chronowicz (@ginachron) July 1, 2014
Despite the popularity of the San Fermin Festival, bullfighting is a dying sport in Spain, and in other corners of the world. The only thing that keeps it alive is tourism money.
Your official Running of the Bulls Twitter feed:
- Filed Under:
- running of the bulls
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts