- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Shirtless Man Pulls Down Other Man’s Pants At Chicken Wing-Eating Contest, Gets Punched In Face
If there’s one thing my father taught me, it was never to pull down another man’s pants at a chicken-wing eating contest. That advice has served me well, kind of like “the code” in Dexter. Sadly, the man in this video was not raised by as wise a man as I. He did not follow “the code”.
Also he appears to be drunk off his ass.
• 10 hours ago
Doesn’t look like the limp biscuit reunion is going well
- Filed Under:
- Competitive eating
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts