- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Shirtless Man Pulls Down Other Man’s Pants At Chicken Wing-Eating Contest, Gets Punched In Face
If there’s one thing my father taught me, it was never to pull down another man’s pants at a chicken-wing eating contest. That advice has served me well, kind of like “the code” in Dexter. Sadly, the man in this video was not raised by as wise a man as I. He did not follow “the code”.
Also he appears to be drunk off his ass.
• 10 hours ago
Doesn’t look like the limp biscuit reunion is going well
- Filed Under:
- Competitive eating
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story