- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
For Xmas, The Crazy Cart: WHY IS THERE NO ADULT VERSION OF THIS
If I were a kid, I’d trade four year’s worth of future Christmas presents, plus a pet hamster to be named later, for one of these. Razor, the folks that gave you the scooter that you only used three times before selling it to the McGargle twins, has come up with a product that is actually cool: The Crazy Cart.
One large steering wheel plus four casters = awesomeness. But it’s small, and seems wasted on kids, who will inevitably drive it off cliffs or take it onto the freeway. They need to make a larger version for adults and establish a NASCAR points-style bumper car league.
Oh, adults can squeeze into this one, but you have to be hobbit-sized … otherwise the results are rather comical:
But beware: the Crazy Cart also has a dark side.
Oh the humanity.
Thanks to Ryan Headley.
- Filed Under:
- Crazy Cart
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Stacy Keibler Looking AMAZING on All Fours
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World