- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
For Xmas, The Crazy Cart: WHY IS THERE NO ADULT VERSION OF THIS
If I were a kid, I’d trade four year’s worth of future Christmas presents, plus a pet hamster to be named later, for one of these. Razor, the folks that gave you the scooter that you only used three times before selling it to the McGargle twins, has come up with a product that is actually cool: The Crazy Cart.
One large steering wheel plus four casters = awesomeness. But it’s small, and seems wasted on kids, who will inevitably drive it off cliffs or take it onto the freeway. They need to make a larger version for adults and establish a NASCAR points-style bumper car league.
Oh, adults can squeeze into this one, but you have to be hobbit-sized … otherwise the results are rather comical:
But beware: the Crazy Cart also has a dark side.
Oh the humanity.
Thanks to Ryan Headley.
- Filed Under:
- Crazy Cart
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts