- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
For Xmas, The Crazy Cart: WHY IS THERE NO ADULT VERSION OF THIS
If I were a kid, I’d trade four year’s worth of future Christmas presents, plus a pet hamster to be named later, for one of these. Razor, the folks that gave you the scooter that you only used three times before selling it to the McGargle twins, has come up with a product that is actually cool: The Crazy Cart.
One large steering wheel plus four casters = awesomeness. But it’s small, and seems wasted on kids, who will inevitably drive it off cliffs or take it onto the freeway. They need to make a larger version for adults and establish a NASCAR points-style bumper car league.
Oh, adults can squeeze into this one, but you have to be hobbit-sized … otherwise the results are rather comical:
But beware: the Crazy Cart also has a dark side.
Oh the humanity.
Thanks to Ryan Headley.
- Filed Under:
- Crazy Cart
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?