- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
For Xmas, The Crazy Cart: WHY IS THERE NO ADULT VERSION OF THIS
If I were a kid, I’d trade four year’s worth of future Christmas presents, plus a pet hamster to be named later, for one of these. Razor, the folks that gave you the scooter that you only used three times before selling it to the McGargle twins, has come up with a product that is actually cool: The Crazy Cart.
One large steering wheel plus four casters = awesomeness. But it’s small, and seems wasted on kids, who will inevitably drive it off cliffs or take it onto the freeway. They need to make a larger version for adults and establish a NASCAR points-style bumper car league.
Oh, adults can squeeze into this one, but you have to be hobbit-sized … otherwise the results are rather comical:
But beware: the Crazy Cart also has a dark side.
Oh the humanity.
Thanks to Ryan Headley.
- Filed Under:
- Crazy Cart
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Who Will the Knicks Trade for Jeremy Lin?
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- The Best Courtside Celebrity Pics