- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Nice Kayak, Where’d You Get It? The Submarine-Kayak Store? Because It’s Also A Submarine…
As part of our ongoing series/obsession with unconventional watersports, we bring you the SUBO — the latest invention of kayaking legend, Oli Feuillette. How does it work?
Well, it has a ballast (which is how it sinks), and what appears to be a fishtail hanging off the back for propulsion, that the pilot can manually control from inside the incredibly claustrophobic cockpit. No engines, no mercy. Also, hopefully, no sharks.
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- Pistons Fans Start Petition For Rasheed Wallace To Coach
- Jeweler Loses $200K At All-Star Game