- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Nice Kayak, Where’d You Get It? The Submarine-Kayak Store? Because It’s Also A Submarine…
As part of our ongoing series/obsession with unconventional watersports, we bring you the SUBO — the latest invention of kayaking legend, Oli Feuillette. How does it work?
Well, it has a ballast (which is how it sinks), and what appears to be a fishtail hanging off the back for propulsion, that the pilot can manually control from inside the incredibly claustrophobic cockpit. No engines, no mercy. Also, hopefully, no sharks.
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis