- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Nice Kayak, Where’d You Get It? The Submarine-Kayak Store? Because It’s Also A Submarine…
As part of our ongoing series/obsession with unconventional watersports, we bring you the SUBO — the latest invention of kayaking legend, Oli Feuillette. How does it work?
Well, it has a ballast (which is how it sinks), and what appears to be a fishtail hanging off the back for propulsion, that the pilot can manually control from inside the incredibly claustrophobic cockpit. No engines, no mercy. Also, hopefully, no sharks.
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.