- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Nice Kayak, Where’d You Get It? The Submarine-Kayak Store? Because It’s Also A Submarine…
As part of our ongoing series/obsession with unconventional watersports, we bring you the SUBO — the latest invention of kayaking legend, Oli Feuillette. How does it work?
Well, it has a ballast (which is how it sinks), and what appears to be a fishtail hanging off the back for propulsion, that the pilot can manually control from inside the incredibly claustrophobic cockpit. No engines, no mercy. Also, hopefully, no sharks.
- Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao: Robert Garcia Breaks it Down
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Myles Jury Knocked Out a Legend