- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Nice Kayak, Where’d You Get It? The Submarine-Kayak Store? Because It’s Also A Submarine…
As part of our ongoing series/obsession with unconventional watersports, we bring you the SUBO — the latest invention of kayaking legend, Oli Feuillette. How does it work?
Well, it has a ballast (which is how it sinks), and what appears to be a fishtail hanging off the back for propulsion, that the pilot can manually control from inside the incredibly claustrophobic cockpit. No engines, no mercy. Also, hopefully, no sharks.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week