- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
Rockstar Jack White is at the Cubs game tonight at Wrigley Field and he’s looking creepier than ever. He looks like Edward Scissorhands. Could you imagine if he was a pitcher? That stare would intimidate the hell out of opposing hitters. The only thing that would make this night more magical would be if he performed during the seventh-inning stretch. Or maybe funny tweets.
“That son of a bitch ran out of cotton candy.” pic.twitter.com/DNL32nYOSp
— Miguel (@miggiesmalls) July 23, 2014
— SB Nation (@SBNation) July 23, 2014
People are surprised to see Jack White in a Cubs jersey, but he's been a fan since they last won a World Series. #vampire
— Chris Jones (@MySecondEmpire) July 23, 2014
Thank God Wrigley finally put in lights or else Jack White would have never been able to go to a Cubs game.
— Russ Bengtson (@russbengtson) July 23, 2014
— Jason Gay (@jasonWSJ) July 23, 2014
that's right. iiiiiii did the icky pic.twitter.com/VZLJVzDm5O
— Jeb Lund (@Mobute) July 23, 2014
Props for the Cubs throwback and awesome music, though. Cubs fever! Catch it, literally!
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Athletes We Don't Want to See in ESPN's Body Issue
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence