- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
Rockstar Jack White is at the Cubs game tonight at Wrigley Field and he’s looking creepier than ever. He looks like Edward Scissorhands. Could you imagine if he was a pitcher? That stare would intimidate the hell out of opposing hitters. The only thing that would make this night more magical would be if he performed during the seventh-inning stretch. Or maybe funny tweets.
“That son of a bitch ran out of cotton candy.” pic.twitter.com/DNL32nYOSp
— Miguel (@miggiesmalls) July 23, 2014
— SB Nation (@SBNation) July 23, 2014
People are surprised to see Jack White in a Cubs jersey, but he's been a fan since they last won a World Series. #vampire
— Chris Jones (@MySecondEmpire) July 23, 2014
Thank God Wrigley finally put in lights or else Jack White would have never been able to go to a Cubs game.
— Russ Bengtson (@russbengtson) July 23, 2014
— Jason Gay (@jasonWSJ) July 23, 2014
that's right. iiiiiii did the icky pic.twitter.com/VZLJVzDm5O
— Jeb Lund (@Mobute) July 23, 2014
Props for the Cubs throwback and awesome music, though. Cubs fever! Catch it, literally!
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'