- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s An Eagles’ Fan Spitting In The Face Of A Saints’ Fan On Saturday
I suppose this Saints’ fan should count himself fortunate that the Philly fan didn’t intentionally vomit on him.
If an aggressive race of alien beings ever land on this planet to check out real estate, I hope their first stop is Philadelphia. “Back in the ship, Doris. Suddenly Venus’ 740-degree atmosphere with clouds of sulfuric acid are looking pretty good.”
So it’s the aftermath of the Saints’ 26-24 NFC Wild Card Playoff win over the Eagles on Saturday, and a New Orleans fan is whooping it up and talking about his team’s trip to Seattle. Cue passing Philly fan, who spits in the guy’s face.
But at least he announced his intentions.
Remember those kids who gave Haley Joel Osment a hard time in “The Sixth Sense”, locking him in the attic with that ghost? That was a real dick move. And yep, it happened in Philadelphia.
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts