- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s An Eagles’ Fan Spitting In The Face Of A Saints’ Fan On Saturday
I suppose this Saints’ fan should count himself fortunate that the Philly fan didn’t intentionally vomit on him.
If an aggressive race of alien beings ever land on this planet to check out real estate, I hope their first stop is Philadelphia. “Back in the ship, Doris. Suddenly Venus’ 740-degree atmosphere with clouds of sulfuric acid are looking pretty good.”
So it’s the aftermath of the Saints’ 26-24 NFC Wild Card Playoff win over the Eagles on Saturday, and a New Orleans fan is whooping it up and talking about his team’s trip to Seattle. Cue passing Philly fan, who spits in the guy’s face.
But at least he announced his intentions.
Remember those kids who gave Haley Joel Osment a hard time in “The Sixth Sense”, locking him in the attic with that ghost? That was a real dick move. And yep, it happened in Philadelphia.
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts