- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s An Eagles’ Fan Spitting In The Face Of A Saints’ Fan On Saturday
I suppose this Saints’ fan should count himself fortunate that the Philly fan didn’t intentionally vomit on him.
If an aggressive race of alien beings ever land on this planet to check out real estate, I hope their first stop is Philadelphia. “Back in the ship, Doris. Suddenly Venus’ 740-degree atmosphere with clouds of sulfuric acid are looking pretty good.”
So it’s the aftermath of the Saints’ 26-24 NFC Wild Card Playoff win over the Eagles on Saturday, and a New Orleans fan is whooping it up and talking about his team’s trip to Seattle. Cue passing Philly fan, who spits in the guy’s face.
But at least he announced his intentions.
Remember those kids who gave Haley Joel Osment a hard time in “The Sixth Sense”, locking him in the attic with that ghost? That was a real dick move. And yep, it happened in Philadelphia.
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row