- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s An Eagles’ Fan Spitting In The Face Of A Saints’ Fan On Saturday
I suppose this Saints’ fan should count himself fortunate that the Philly fan didn’t intentionally vomit on him.
If an aggressive race of alien beings ever land on this planet to check out real estate, I hope their first stop is Philadelphia. “Back in the ship, Doris. Suddenly Venus’ 740-degree atmosphere with clouds of sulfuric acid are looking pretty good.”
So it’s the aftermath of the Saints’ 26-24 NFC Wild Card Playoff win over the Eagles on Saturday, and a New Orleans fan is whooping it up and talking about his team’s trip to Seattle. Cue passing Philly fan, who spits in the guy’s face.
But at least he announced his intentions.
Remember those kids who gave Haley Joel Osment a hard time in “The Sixth Sense”, locking him in the attic with that ghost? That was a real dick move. And yep, it happened in Philadelphia.
- Filed Under:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen