- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Russian Snowboarder Puts Cell # On Helmet, Phone Explodes With Photos Of Naked Women
Alexey Sobolev didn’t make the Slopestyle snowboard finals on Saturday, but strangely he doesn’t seem to mind. The Russian had his cell phone number on his helmet, and over the past 24 hours has been flooded with more than 2,000 texts: many from women sending him photos of themselves, sans clothes.
Jeff Passan of Yahoo Sports reports:
“Yeaaaaah,” (Sobolev) said, pointing to a particularly nubile woman. “She is really good.”
— a (@krasnodar_ka) February 6, 2014
But Sobolev isn’t in the news just for that. His snowboard is a homage to Pussy Riot: the band that was recently released from Russian jail for “indecent” performances.
— Jo bdew it (@JobdeWit) February 6, 2014
Stickin’ it to Putin the world’s fun new pastime.
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Gallery: Canelo Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Grand Arrivals
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- 9 Greatest Trading Card Errors of All Time