- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Russian Snowboarder Puts Cell # On Helmet, Phone Explodes With Photos Of Naked Women
Alexey Sobolev didn’t make the Slopestyle snowboard finals on Saturday, but strangely he doesn’t seem to mind. The Russian had his cell phone number on his helmet, and over the past 24 hours has been flooded with more than 2,000 texts: many from women sending him photos of themselves, sans clothes.
Jeff Passan of Yahoo Sports reports:
“Yeaaaaah,” (Sobolev) said, pointing to a particularly nubile woman. “She is really good.”
— a (@krasnodar_ka) February 6, 2014
But Sobolev isn’t in the news just for that. His snowboard is a homage to Pussy Riot: the band that was recently released from Russian jail for “indecent” performances.
— Jo bdew it (@JobdeWit) February 6, 2014
Stickin’ it to Putin the world’s fun new pastime.
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry