- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Russian Snowboarder Puts Cell # On Helmet, Phone Explodes With Photos Of Naked Women
Alexey Sobolev didn’t make the Slopestyle snowboard finals on Saturday, but strangely he doesn’t seem to mind. The Russian had his cell phone number on his helmet, and over the past 24 hours has been flooded with more than 2,000 texts: many from women sending him photos of themselves, sans clothes.
Jeff Passan of Yahoo Sports reports:
“Yeaaaaah,” (Sobolev) said, pointing to a particularly nubile woman. “She is really good.”
— a (@krasnodar_ka) February 6, 2014
But Sobolev isn’t in the news just for that. His snowboard is a homage to Pussy Riot: the band that was recently released from Russian jail for “indecent” performances.
— Jo bdew it (@JobdeWit) February 6, 2014
Stickin’ it to Putin the world’s fun new pastime.
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier