- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Russian Snowboarder Puts Cell # On Helmet, Phone Explodes With Photos Of Naked Women
Alexey Sobolev didn’t make the Slopestyle snowboard finals on Saturday, but strangely he doesn’t seem to mind. The Russian had his cell phone number on his helmet, and over the past 24 hours has been flooded with more than 2,000 texts: many from women sending him photos of themselves, sans clothes.
Jeff Passan of Yahoo Sports reports:
“Yeaaaaah,” (Sobolev) said, pointing to a particularly nubile woman. “She is really good.”
— a (@krasnodar_ka) February 6, 2014
But Sobolev isn’t in the news just for that. His snowboard is a homage to Pussy Riot: the band that was recently released from Russian jail for “indecent” performances.
— Jo bdew it (@JobdeWit) February 6, 2014
Stickin’ it to Putin the world’s fun new pastime.
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier