- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Though he may be named Prince, the Texas first baseman is damn near the king of “sucking at baseball” right now. The prince of suck would technically be Billy Butler. See who else can’t put the ball in play in 2014…
Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) gives you some of his Daily Fantasy Baseball plays for April 15th…
Chris Mitchell of RotoExperts.com is always on the lookout for the next outstanding young fantasy star. Here he talks about the outlooks of Seattle’s Taijuan Walker, Jackie Bradley Jr. and much more.
What we have here is a 6-foot-4, 230-pound man who on occasion can hit the ball far. But outside of that fact he really shouldn’t be sniffing Fantasy rosters. Just check out what he has done since his big three-game start, going 3-for-28 with just two RBI and 11 strikeouts. He is getting dropped just as fast as he was picked up.
Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) gives you some of his Daily Fantasy Baseball plays for April 14th…
The St. Louis Rams may have been the only team in the league who would have taken a chance on WR Kenny Britt, but luckily for him, that’s exactly what happened.