- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
C.C. Sabathia Is Not Top-50 Fantasy Starting Pitcher
Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) doesn’t hold back when it comes to his opinion about drafting C.C. Sabathia as a top 50 starting pitcher…
* Mike will be profiling players requested by viewers all throughout March. If you would like see Mike’s Fantasy outlook for a certain player, send him a tweet. While he can’t accommodate every request, you might get lucky!
Check out our full suite of Fantasy Sports radio shows and podcasts! Listen to your favorite RotoExperts live or on demand, including the legendary Lenny Melnick, Tim McCullough, Jake Ciely, Gregg Sussman and many more. We cover Fantasy Football all week long and baseball year-round right here on ROTORADIO.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts