Fantasy Football Podcast for May 18th, 2017. On today’s show, Andy, Mike, and Jason ask each other to explain some big disparities between each of their fantasy football rankings. It helps to have different viewpoints and understand why each of the guys like or dislike a player. Get ready for some potential bold predictions and hot takes! Prep your redraft, keeper, and dynasty fantasy football teams for 2017 with insights you can only get on the #1 fantasy football podcast. Check out this episode and don’t forget to check out previous episodes as you get ready for the new season.
- 02:50- Quick Question of the Day: Who has a better fantasy season between Eddie Lacy, Ameer Abdullah, and Paul Perkins?
- 07:25- Review-a-Saurus Rex
- 08:40- News and Notes From Around the NFL
- LeGarrette Blount, Ryan Mathews
- 11:30- New NFL Rule Proposals
- IR spots
- Overtime length
- 12:45- Explain Yo Self!
- 13:40- Ben Roethlisberger, Martavis Bryant
- 21:00- Christian McCaffrey
- 25:05- Brandon Marshall
- 30:35- Corey Coleman
- 36:25- Carlos Hyde
- 39:45- Dalvin Cook
- 44:00- Terrelle Pryor
- 51:15- Devante Parker
Join our Fantasy Football community at www.JoinTheFoot.com