- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fantasy Baseball Today: Anthony Rizzo’s New Contract, A Matt Harvey Innings Limit And A Shout-Out From Andrew McCutchen
RotoExperts Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) complains about too many of his Fantasy players using Sunday as a day of rest, Anthony Rizzo’s new contract and updates you the status of W.Y. Chen, Curtis Granderson, Albert Pujols & Neil Walker. Also, Dee Gordon batting 9th? A Matt Harvey Innings limit?
* To have your question answered by Mike for the world to see, send him an email or tweet and you might get lucky…
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts