- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Fantasy Football: 2014 NFL Draft Preview, Busts & Sleepers
FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo sits down with scout Jayson Braddock and finds out if the Houston Texans are likely to take Jadeveon Clowney or a quarterback with the first overall pick in the NFL Draft and come up with some hypothetical trades that make sense in the first round. Braddock explains why Wyoming QB Brett Smith is his top rated pivot and how Johnny Manziel, Teddy Bridgewater, A.J. McCarron and Blake Bortles stack up as pro prospects.
Braddock reveals his top rated running backs, wide receivers and tight ends while offering up some off the radar players at each position that could transform into legit Fantasy Football sleepers as early as this year if they end up on the right team. They close chatting about the draft’s biggest busts, why Mike Evans is overrated, the best situation for Marqise Lee, hilarious names and Michael Sam’s draft stock with less than a week to go.
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier