- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Fantasy Football: 2014 NFL Draft Preview, Busts & Sleepers
FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo sits down with scout Jayson Braddock and finds out if the Houston Texans are likely to take Jadeveon Clowney or a quarterback with the first overall pick in the NFL Draft and come up with some hypothetical trades that make sense in the first round. Braddock explains why Wyoming QB Brett Smith is his top rated pivot and how Johnny Manziel, Teddy Bridgewater, A.J. McCarron and Blake Bortles stack up as pro prospects.
Braddock reveals his top rated running backs, wide receivers and tight ends while offering up some off the radar players at each position that could transform into legit Fantasy Football sleepers as early as this year if they end up on the right team. They close chatting about the draft’s biggest busts, why Mike Evans is overrated, the best situation for Marqise Lee, hilarious names and Michael Sam’s draft stock with less than a week to go.
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?