- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fantasy Football: 2014 NFL Draft Preview, Busts & Sleepers
FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo sits down with scout Jayson Braddock and finds out if the Houston Texans are likely to take Jadeveon Clowney or a quarterback with the first overall pick in the NFL Draft and come up with some hypothetical trades that make sense in the first round. Braddock explains why Wyoming QB Brett Smith is his top rated pivot and how Johnny Manziel, Teddy Bridgewater, A.J. McCarron and Blake Bortles stack up as pro prospects.
Braddock reveals his top rated running backs, wide receivers and tight ends while offering up some off the radar players at each position that could transform into legit Fantasy Football sleepers as early as this year if they end up on the right team. They close chatting about the draft’s biggest busts, why Mike Evans is overrated, the best situation for Marqise Lee, hilarious names and Michael Sam’s draft stock with less than a week to go.
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts